Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holy fuh « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsPromo

Starter

: September 04, 2009, 09:32:03 PM

3rd stringers or not this is..............fuh

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 04, 2009, 09:37:50 PM

i cant even tell who to keep and who to cut from this hole group

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 04, 2009, 09:41:42 PM

The roster, compiled of physical, hungry guys, is crap.

the backups are really turrible.

Not sure why the BUcs are not throwing cash at McCalister.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 04, 2009, 09:44:41 PM

You and me both.   We're the only ones who pushed for Chris and Lo-Neal this offseason.   What the eff were they thinking?   We wouldn't have injured Lo like the Raiders.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 05, 2009, 03:49:09 AM

You and me both. We're the only ones who pushed for Chris and Lo-Neal this offseason. What the eff were they thinking? We wouldn't have injured Lo like the Raiders.

You two guys weren't the only ones. I totally wanted both here, but wanted LOneal here a bit more. Only because he can play right now, and Chris would have to wait. I read somewhere he's still having injury issues, but for the future, if healthy, he's a ballhawk. An if LOneal would've been signed here, we would've had one heck of a blocking FB, as everyone that has ran behind him has done well. The only problem with him is that he's had a rough career, so there is a lot of wear on those wheels. Imo, he would've been great (as a blocking FB) for atleast two more seasons.

#5 : September 05, 2009, 08:24:20 AM

can we cut every single player that played last night?  Where did we get all these guys, they all looked like walk ons.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 05, 2009, 08:37:35 AM

That's an awful broad brush.

There were some starters who played. And Stroughter, Dirk Johnson, Nugent, Economos, Bo Ruud, etc.

Need to be more specific.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

stufftherun55

Starter

#7 : September 05, 2009, 09:14:51 AM

Come on guys, did you lose your positive outlook. I am sure the real fans will pile on.

"We might make a lot of money but, we also spend a lot of money"- Patrick Ewing (The best ever)

JoeyDaBuc

Second String

#8 : September 05, 2009, 09:19:51 AM

yeah, but did you see that awsome playcalling ? woooooooooo doooooogie  ::)

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#9 : September 05, 2009, 10:37:35 AM

The fire isn't there. guys aren't getting their asses chewed out when they mess up. Im not saying that i want Gruden back, Im just saying that with him you were held accountable.  Raheem needs to get a little aggressive with these guys and when they come back to the sidelines after a bad play he needs to get in that ass.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holy fuh « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools