Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bradford down « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 06, 2009, 09:48:06 AM

September 5   vs. No. 20 Brigham Young*    L 14-13   0-1 (0-0)
September 12   Idaho State    7:00 PM ET    Tickets
September 19   Tulsa    3:30 PM ET    Tickets
October 3   at Miami (FL)    TBA    Tickets
October 10   Baylor    TBA    Tickets
October 17   vs. No. 2 Texas*    12:00 PM ET    Tickets
October 24   at No. 25 Kansas    TBA    Tickets
October 31   Kansas State    TBA    Tickets
November 7   at No. 24 Nebraska    TBA    Tickets
November 14   Texas A&M    TBA    Tickets
November 21   at Texas Tech    TBA    Tickets
November 28   No. 9 Oklahoma State    TBA    Tickets

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#16 : September 06, 2009, 11:38:34 AM

So Bradford goes down with an injury.... And according to some, the Bucs were supposed to pass on a QB that they like, for a chance (just a chance) at drafting one of these "Elite" QB's coming out next year?  Even if they get injured, suck out loud, or both?  [banghead]

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 06, 2009, 12:08:52 PM

So Bradford goes down with an injury.... And according to some, the Bucs were supposed to pass on a QB that they like, for a chance (just a chance) at drafting one of these "Elite" QB's coming out next year?  Even if they get injured, suck out loud, or both?  [banghead]

Non-surgical injury so it wouldn't affect him as a draftee.

What was amazing was that their backup was soooooooooo brutally imcompetent.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 06, 2009, 12:09:17 PM

September 5   vs. No. 20 Brigham Young*    L 14-13   0-1 (0-0)
September 12   Idaho State    7:00 PM ET    Tickets
September 19   Tulsa    3:30 PM ET    Tickets
October 3   at Miami (FL)    TBA    Tickets
October 10   Baylor    TBA    Tickets
October 17   vs. No. 2 Texas*    12:00 PM ET    Tickets
October 24   at No. 25 Kansas    TBA    Tickets
October 31   Kansas State    TBA    Tickets
November 7   at No. 24 Nebraska    TBA    Tickets
November 14   Texas A&M    TBA    Tickets
November 21   at Texas Tech    TBA    Tickets
November 28   No. 9 Oklahoma State    TBA    Tickets

Tulsa and Miami are both gonna be interesting for them now.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#19 : September 06, 2009, 12:14:27 PM

So Bradford goes down with an injury.... And according to some, the Bucs were supposed to pass on a QB that they like, for a chance (just a chance) at drafting one of these "Elite" QB's coming out next year?� Even if they get injured, suck out loud, or both?  [banghead]

Non-surgical injury so it wouldn't affect him as a draftee.

What was amazing was that their backup was soooooooooo brutally imcompetent.

They are all non-surgical injuries, until the guys can't perform like they did before, or can't work out at the combine.... (HELLO MICHAEL CRABTREE!) They put off surgery to risk falling in the draft. I'd felt better if it was his Non-Throwing Shoulder.

His Back up was pretty dang terrible too.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 06, 2009, 02:56:17 PM

Bradford is 2-4 weeks. Have to check the OU schedule to see if they actually play anyone (else) who can beat them while he's hurt.

Based on the play of his backup, that would be anyone.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 06, 2009, 05:01:58 PM

Based on the play of his backup, that would be anyone.

Yep, you figure anyone they can't lineup against and just plain flat out run them over because they are so much bigger and stronger (see Idaho State) has an excellent shot to win.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 07, 2009, 05:18:07 PM

Bradford is 2-4 weeks. Have to check the OU schedule to see if they actually play anyone (else) who can beat them while he's hurt.

They are now saying it's more like 8 weeks, maybe the season.  It's a Grade 2 or 3 sprain and not the Grade 1 which is more minor.   

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#23 : September 07, 2009, 05:35:27 PM

They are now saying it's more like 8 weeks, maybe the season.  It's a Grade 2 or 3 sprain and not the Grade 1 which is more minor.   

Sounds worst than originally thought. He never had the strongest arm anyway. I for one, am glad we went with Freeman vs. waiting on a "potential" guy next year. Who is FAR from a "Sure Thing."

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/07/ou-1-2-weeks-away-from-timetable-for-bradfords-return/

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 07, 2009, 05:40:09 PM

Texas is in 5 weeks!

That sound you hear is their season going down the drain.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 08, 2009, 12:25:20 PM

I'm thinking she's pretty sad about now. I better go console her and tell her it will be alright. :)

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 08, 2009, 02:33:19 PM

Even with him in, that offense looked none too impressive...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bradford down « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools