Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SEC and there cream puff schedules « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#105 : August 26, 2009, 09:27:11 AM

WOW do you people like work or anything. LOL oh my bad schools about to start up. Or are you guys just a bunch of no life drop outs.

Actually, I've reached a point in my career where I can sit in my office and do pretty much whatever I want. Including passing the time by between sales calls by helping you look stupid...

LOL they dont need a dishwasher tonight? Tuesday is a slow night.

If you're nice to me I'll throw you some extra work and let you finish my basement. Hey, do you do yards?

Dont need it bro. Im a journeyman electrician for your info.120/240 is for the weak. Talk to awitron he's the **CENSORED**. If its not 480 dont waste my time.

LMAO@ "journeyman electrician!"  What a loser. 

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#106 : August 27, 2009, 12:51:52 AM

WOW do you people like work or anything. LOL oh my bad schools about to start up. Or are you guys just a bunch of no life drop outs.

Actually, I've reached a point in my career where I can sit in my office and do pretty much whatever I want. Including passing the time by between sales calls by helping you look stupid...

LOL they dont need a dishwasher tonight? Tuesday is a slow night.

If you're nice to me I'll throw you some extra work and let you finish my basement. Hey, do you do yards?

Dont need it bro. Im a journeyman electrician for your info.120/240 is for the weak. Talk to awitron he's the **CENSORED**. If its not 480 dont waste my time.

LMAO@ "journeyman electrician!"  What a loser. 

Does that mean he is the Jon Kitna of Electricians?

Mellow

Starter

#107 : September 04, 2009, 10:20:49 AM

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They're

Not to be an a-hole, but my daughter learned this stuff last year . . . from her FOURTH GRADE teacher!

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#108 : September 04, 2009, 11:50:15 AM

Hey, is the FSU/Miami game televised this year?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#109 : September 05, 2009, 04:54:10 PM

Well, UGA is shutting out all world WR Dez Bryant from Cream Puff Ok state.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#110 : September 05, 2009, 04:56:18 PM

Well, UGA is shutting out all world WR Dez Bryant from Cream Puff Ok state.

correction, they were. TD Dez Bryant!

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#111 : September 05, 2009, 08:12:45 PM

Ever since I ethered this guy he has been M.I.A.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SEC and there cream puff schedules « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools