Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poll: Are you glad the "Great White Hype" is gone? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 06, 2009, 12:57:26 PM

I'm glad whoever the #2 loser of the pillow fight was. No future, be done with it and give as many reps as we can to Freeman to develop him into whatever he might be.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 06, 2009, 01:00:36 PM

Why would you be happy about losing depth at the most important position on the field?

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 06, 2009, 01:12:12 PM

Because Leftwich is the starter and if anything hinky happens to him, it's Freeman.

I think the whole idea of Freeman sitting out this year holding a clipboard was ludicrous from the start. What we don't need is a mini qb controversy when we get off to a slow start. We need to get Freeman reps.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#33 : September 06, 2009, 01:13:00 PM

happy to see him go

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 06, 2009, 01:14:31 PM

Not happy at all, and especially with the crap we are left with at quarterback to open the season with.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 06, 2009, 01:15:36 PM

Mccown was crap also. Better to get something for that crap

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 06, 2009, 01:28:16 PM

I'm confused is thread about Greg White or our QB competition, because we have enough threads about the latter.

Then feel free to ignore this one.

I wish you had used that as the thread title, would have saved some of us some time.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 06, 2009, 01:37:18 PM

McCown=all show and no go.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 06, 2009, 01:40:15 PM

I'm confused is thread about Greg White or our QB competition, because we have enough threads about the latter.

I wish you had used that as the thread title, would have saved some of us some time.

Then I should put you down as a no?

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#39 : September 06, 2009, 01:42:30 PM

I was a fan of Luke, I'm not going to lie, but he couldn't perform and needed to go. Now he gets his fresh start in Jax. My favorite part(s) of this trade is that we have potential to get a 5th, or definitely a 6th round pick....Maybe Garrard will have a rough patch and they let McCown come in for a bit...

Best part though is this allows Josh Freeman to get more reps in practice, which IMO is really needed. I think the McCown/Leftwich extended battle hurt Freeman and forcing him to work with 3rd teamers wasn't really that challenging...

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 06, 2009, 01:46:31 PM

Until I hear official confirmation of that 5th round pick, I'm going to believe it's a 6th. If Garrard breaks his leg it might turn into a 5.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 06, 2009, 02:01:19 PM

It's funny cause if Gruden was still coach I think McCown was gonna leave cause of the chance to start.
So Morris gave him a a chance to win the job.
And in the end he ends up leaving to another team via a trade.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 06, 2009, 02:35:11 PM

Then I should put you down as a no?

Actually, I am glad we got something for him. And I hope his absence will lead to fewer posts by McCown haters. I thought he was nothing special, but the idiotic Luke bashing posts were driving me nuts.

watson

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 06, 2009, 07:04:18 PM

No, I'm really bummed about it.  Now how am I going to get my daily reading from the Lukie's Fan Club members of what an awesome talent he is and how he is the best QB that Tampa has ever seen? 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 06, 2009, 07:23:47 PM

Now PAC won't have anything to post about.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poll: Are you glad the "Great White Hype" is gone? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools