Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm so amped man « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

rowdie

Hall of Famer

: September 09, 2009, 03:26:19 PM

I am not the only one here you thinks the Bucs are wicked.  Come on Buc fans, who is with me? 

I know plenty of pats fans that think the pats are wicked.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 09, 2009, 01:45:13 PM

Buck It or "King Mojo" is right, Elias.  The Insider board is much more boring because there aren't nearly as many people who have to hide behind new screen names or flaming trolls who bring nothing to the convo over there.
Really?  How do you guys know wh o the posters with new screen names are?

And why the hell do people insist on doing this?

Do you think it is because they said some really lame crap, are embarrased by it, and want to bury it?

Man...if so, people like Ray are really lame.

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#2 : September 06, 2009, 10:49:25 PM

Hey guys I just found out about this cool place from my 3rd period driver's ed teacher, Mr Carson.  He noticed I was wearing a sweet Brooks jersey on the first day and said I should check this site out. 

He also said you guys were super cool and really know your Bucs football.  I am so excited about the upcoming season and I think the Bucs are going to go all the way.  Oh man this is killer! 

I am so pumped for the game this Sunday, it will be the first I've attended in person.  My Uncle Kenny will be taking me and my brother for doing great in school last year.  It's going to be the best.  I can't wait to cheer my favorite team onto victory.  My stepdad, is the biggest Falcons fan and he says the Bucs stink, but he's such an a-hole to me and my brother.  Go Bucs!     

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#3 : September 06, 2009, 10:53:13 PM

Welcome fellow buc fan!! I am pumped for this year too. It should be interesting to see what happens this year. GO BUCS!!!!

stufftherun55

Starter

#4 : September 06, 2009, 10:53:35 PM

Congrats on the first game chief.

"We might make a lot of money but, we also spend a lot of money"- Patrick Ewing (The best ever)

Booker

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 06, 2009, 11:02:20 PM

What school you go to?

stufftherun55

Starter

#6 : September 06, 2009, 11:09:09 PM

Isn't that a weird question?

"We might make a lot of money but, we also spend a lot of money"- Patrick Ewing (The best ever)

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#7 : September 06, 2009, 11:13:56 PM

No way I'm telling bro.  This might sound crazy insane, but this kid on the next street met this older guy on his computer and he turned out to be really weird.  They met up at the mall and the guy said he would buy my friend clothes from Hollister, but he tried to get him to go to Glamour Shots to get their picture taken together.  Such a perv.  Go Bucs!

kennard19

Starter
#8 : September 06, 2009, 11:14:17 PM

Same here!! My wife and I are flying all the way from Roswell, NM to watch the bucs home opener.  Never been to Ray J before.  Im so pumped to see the game and the staduim. I'll be in section 109 row L.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 06, 2009, 11:15:52 PM

It's not weird seeing as his email is for saintleo yet he is in high school so it is obiously.... I'll let you two I mean you figure it out

stufftherun55

Starter

#10 : September 06, 2009, 11:18:19 PM

Thanks Magnum PI , I guess I wasn't studying his personal info.

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#11 : September 06, 2009, 11:18:45 PM

Same here!! My wife and I are flying all the way from Roswell, NM to watch the bucs home opener.  Never been to Ray J before.  Im so pumped to see the game and the staduim. I'll be in section 109 row L.

That freaking rocks dude!  Look for me, I 'll be screaming louder than anyone in Tampa.  

Are there really aliens in Roswell?  I watched this show on National Geographic that said there were and the government hid it from everyone just like they did with Kennedy.  I asked my history teacher and he told me to give it a rest and sit down.  Go Bucs!

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 06, 2009, 11:21:39 PM

This is a ridiculous coincidence because I have an uncle kenny, who will be going to the game with me this sunday, I have a brother, and our step dad is a huge falcons fan... unfortunately my brother is a high school dropout... so the school part is a little off lol.

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#13 : September 06, 2009, 11:22:48 PM

It's not weird seeing as his email is for saintleo yet he is in high school so it is obiously.... I'll let you two I mean you figure it out

I'm dual enrolled bro.  Why are you acting like such a stalker which is so lame.  

Booker

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 06, 2009, 11:24:20 PM

Lol I see
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm so amped man « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools