Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm so amped man « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 06, 2009, 11:29:32 PM

It's not weird seeing as his email is for saintleo yet he is in high school so it is obiously.... I'll let you two I mean you figure it out

I'M A DUAL POSTER BRO.  Why are you acting like such a stalker which is so lame. 

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#16 : September 06, 2009, 11:55:23 PM

It's not weird seeing as his email is for saintleo yet he is in high school so it is obiously.... I'll let you two I mean you figure it out

I'm dual enrolled bro.  Why are you acting like such a stalker which is so lame.  

Dude......whoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa.....how about going to the coast to catch some tasty waves......it was **CENSORED**in there last week.............whoaaaaaaaaaa........I am stoked to go...............hang loose..............dude it was so narly...........catch you later dude and keep it hanging high...............peace........................dude.............

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 07, 2009, 12:18:11 AM

Wildyungbum, stuffthebum, playslamer... You're like Multiplicity, only all of you are Doug # 4...

#18 : September 07, 2009, 12:31:43 AM

Bucs going all the way? LOL. I want some of that koolaid please.

gdavis

Starter

#19 : September 07, 2009, 08:04:10 AM

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

Hit-55

Starter

#20 : September 09, 2009, 10:44:00 AM

I don't get all the negativity about our team. We haven't played a game yet and some of you act like we are already 0-10 or something. If you're a fan then you'll pull for your team even if they are not doing as good as you want them to. If you have been a fan of the Bucs for as long as you SAY you have then you've seen a lot worse seasons than this one is gonna be. So let the kid be excited about coming to the game. I have been a fan for a long time but I am comingto a game in Tampa for the first time at the new stadium this year and I'm am as excited as he is. Look good season or bad they are still my team and I am gonna pull for them as much this year as I have any year. So some of you can go ahead and climb in your hole for a year or two if you want to you bunch of front runners, but I wouldn't call myself a true fan acting like that.

Fire the cannons!!!

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#21 : September 07, 2009, 10:35:02 AM

Bucs going all the way? LOL. I want some of that koolaid please.

Well I bet your shoe size is higher than your actual IQ.  What a major **CENSORED**. 

I am not the only one here you thinks the Bucs are wicked.  Come on Buc fans, who is with me? 

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 07, 2009, 11:25:29 AM

Hey guys I just found out about this cool place from my 3rd period driver's ed teacher, Mr Carson.  He noticed I was wearing a sweet Brooks jersey on the first day and said I should check this site out. 

He also said you guys were super cool and really know your Bucs football.  I am so excited about the upcoming season and I think the Bucs are going to go all the way.  Oh man this is killer! 

I am so pumped for the game this Sunday, it will be the first I've attended in person.  My Uncle Kenny will be taking me and my brother for doing great in school last year.  It's going to be the best.  I can't wait to cheer my favorite team onto victory.  My stepdad, is the biggest Falcons fan and he says the Bucs stink, but he's such an a-hole to me and my brother.  Go Bucs!     
Welcome Aboard and glad your here. Please enjoy the our company as we enjoy yours. We are quite opinionated and appreciate opinions of others good or bad...OBD

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 07, 2009, 11:30:20 AM

Same here!! My wife and I are flying all the way from Roswell, NM to watch the bucs home opener.  Never been to Ray J before.  Im so pumped to see the game and the staduim. I'll be in section 109 row L.
Been to Roswell before.  Part of the Third Combat Comm Squadron, we set up some comm relays at the old airport.  Even went to the UFO "museum".  I remember how beautiful the sunrises and sets were.

Flat as all hell, as well.  Hung out with some hot hispanic ladies...

kennard19

Starter
#24 : September 07, 2009, 01:52:34 PM

Same here!! My wife and I are flying all the way from Roswell, NM to watch the bucs home opener. Never been to Ray J before. Im so pumped to see the game and the staduim. I'll be in section 109 row L.
Been to Roswell before. Part of the Third Combat Comm Squadron, we set up some comm relays at the old airport. Even went to the UFO "museum". I remember how beautiful the sunrises and sets were.

Flat as all hell, as well. Hung out with some hot hispanic ladies...

Flat and dry! And yes plenty of hispanic ladies.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 07, 2009, 01:53:01 PM

Hey guys I just found out about this cool place from my 3rd period driver's ed teacher, Mr Carson.  He noticed I was wearing a sweet Brooks jersey on the first day and said I should check this site out.  

He also said you guys were super cool and really know your Bucs football.  I am so excited about the upcoming season and I think the Bucs are going to go all the way.  Oh man this is killer!  

I am so pumped for the game this Sunday, it will be the first I've attended in person.  My Uncle Kenny will be taking me and my brother for doing great in school last year.  It's going to be the best.  I can't wait to cheer my favorite team onto victory.  My stepdad, is the biggest Falcons fan and he says the Bucs stink, but he's such an a-hole to me and my brother.  Go Bucs!      

It's good to hear that you are doing well in school. Keep it up and enjoy the game!

p.s. You might want to replay the Bucs' home game against the Falcons last year for your step-dad. That should quiet him down a little with the Bucs trash talk.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 09, 2009, 10:12:34 AM

Buck It or "King Mojo" is right, Elias.  The Insider board is much more boring because there aren't nearly as many people who have to hide behind new screen names or flaming trolls who bring nothing to the convo over there.

leeroyselmon07

Starter

#27 : September 07, 2009, 04:41:50 PM

Yeah thats ok most falcon fans are a-holes.  When we kick the crap out of them twice this year it will be a fun day in your house. Give him hell.

BMurph

Second String

#28 : September 07, 2009, 04:49:55 PM

Wildyungbum, stuffthebum, playslamer... You're like Multiplicity, only all of you are Doug # 4...

ding ding ding, exactly. stop feeding the troll

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 09, 2009, 09:37:05 AM

Wow, anonymity runs wild on message boards...it's so funny to see others so easily make fun and pick fights. It's middle school all over again!

Anyway, welcome to the board man! Ignore the **CENSORED**s.

Oh, stop.  You act like you're part of some exclusive club or something.  Truth is, anyone with $10 to burn can be an "insider", and truth be told, that board is boring as hell...

It's not an exclusive club...but the maturity level is risen significantly.  Boring?  Because we actually talk Bucs football rather than call someone gay or bash them for liking their team?

Ok, I guess it is boring.   Could've sworn boring meant something else though.

*runs to dictionary*
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm so amped man « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools