Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm so amped man « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 09, 2009, 09:24:22 AM

Wow, anonymity runs wild on message boards...it's so funny to see others so easily make fun and pick fights. It's middle school all over again!

Anyway, welcome to the board man! Ignore the **CENSORED**s.

Oh, stop.  You act like you're part of some exclusive club or something.  Truth is, anyone with $10 to burn can be an "insider", and truth be told, that board is boring as hell...

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 07, 2009, 11:01:57 PM

<------Mr Carson

Welcome aboard buddy.  Why weren't you in class on Friday?  I expect to see a doctors note tomorrow.

BuccaneerJosh

Rookie

#32 : September 08, 2009, 04:27:54 AM

This has got to be the most weird and possibly funniest thread I've seen on this board.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#33 : September 08, 2009, 04:36:45 AM

really know your Bucs football.
I was calling b.s. as soon as I read this. Nobody could read this board and think people know about Bucs football.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#34 : September 08, 2009, 12:48:29 PM

This is the best friggin thread I have read on PR in ages.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 08, 2009, 02:43:56 PM

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 08, 2009, 02:50:52 PM

Wow, anonymity runs wild on message boards...it's so funny to see others so easily make fun and pick fights.  It's middle school all over again!

Anyway, welcome to the board man!  Ignore the **CENSORED**s.

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#37 : September 08, 2009, 03:46:26 PM

This is totally bogus that other Buc fans are giving me crap.  I thought we all were on the same team bro, Bucs all the way in 2009.  I was thinking I would make some new friends here and even send out some Facebook invites.  And I know it's not all you dudes and there are even probably some gals here too, but how do I know I am on a stupid computer in  my room.  Lets come together and shove it in the Cowgirls faces this Sunday.  Come on.  Lets get crazy!  Go Bucs! 

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#38 : September 08, 2009, 09:08:03 PM

Dude...don't let the lamo's kill your buzz.......stay stoked and send out hose facebook invites...it is radical to have PR buddies and facebook friends together...so gnarly....dude.........

gdavis

Starter

#39 : September 08, 2009, 09:11:30 PM

and shove it in the Cowgirls faces this Sunday.

That has to be the funniest thing ever posted here.  This kid cannot be serious.  Shove what in their faces?  Your new drivers license?   

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#40 : September 08, 2009, 09:28:30 PM

<------Mr Carson

Welcome aboard buddy.  Why weren't you in class on Friday?  I expect to see a doctors note tomorrow.

hahahahaha. Wow this thread is getting pretty ridiculous. But it's entertaining at the least!

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 08, 2009, 09:31:18 PM

This is totally bogus that other Buc fans are giving me crap.  I thought we all were on the same team bro, Bucs all the way in 2009.  I was thinking I would make some new friends here and even send out some Facebook invites.  And I know it's not all you dudes and there are even probably some gals here too, but how do I know I am on a stupid computer in  my room.  Lets come together and shove it in the Cowgirls faces this Sunday.  Come on.  Lets get crazy!  Go Bucs!  

My advice: become an insider, and go to that board.  The IQ level increases dramatically.

Notice the majority of posters poking fun don't have a "P.I." under their names.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 08, 2009, 09:36:17 PM

I can't imagine ANY long time Buc fan being "amped" about this year relative to any other year in Buc history.    I can see how a young kid might be amped since they are young and don't have much experience following the Bucs.   But I would expect most Buc fans view this as perhaps the least exciting squad and coaching staff in the history of the team going into game 1.   For a new coach, this team has fewer expectations than any new coach in Buc history other than Richard Williamson.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 08, 2009, 09:38:35 PM

I can't imagine ANY long time Buc fan being "amped" about this year relative to any other year in Buc history.    I can see how a young kid might be amped since they are young and don't have much experience following the Bucs.   But I would expect most Buc fans view this as perhaps the least exciting squad and coaching staff in the history of the team going into game 1.   For a new coach, this team has fewer expectations than any new coach in Buc history other than Richard Williamson.

Java you've been such a killjoy this year, I speak for all of us when I say we miss the old you =

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 08, 2009, 09:41:18 PM

The new version of Java has expressed his concern.  He is a true fan, we all know this.

But I am sure he is baiting a lot fo you guys, and FWIW, he is entitled to his opinion.  He is not calling any of you guys out, he just thinks the team stinks.

So do a lot of pundits.

If he is right, a lot of you will be kissing his butt in forgivness, saying he had it right from j-u-m-p...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm so amped man « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools