Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm so amped man « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#60 : September 11, 2009, 12:41:34 AM

Troll.

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#61 : September 15, 2009, 09:03:01 PM

My first and last Bucs game ever bros.  What an awful team.  Like my uncle said, I didn't spend my hard earned money for that garbage.  I am sure my boy Tebow and the mighty Gators would wax the Bucs, no lie.  What made it even harsher was all the Cowboy fans in the stands.  By the fourth quarter I had my new Caddy jersey off and was rooting for Dallas.  They looked like a real teams dudes.  My uncle is still a true Bucs fan though which I like don't understand.  When we got back to my house my dad was giving uncle Kenny a hard time about how sorry the Bucs are and how great his Falcons are.  Uncle Kenny got right in his stupid face and said lets go bro I'm ready to throw.  My mom started crying and that was pretty much the end to my awful day.  Out!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#62 : September 15, 2009, 09:03:24 PM

^Troll.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#63 : September 15, 2009, 09:05:34 PM

By the fourth quarter I had my new Caddy jersey off and was rooting for Dallas. 

I remember back in the Perkins days, the Bucs were playing Dallas in Tampa and I saw some guys actually do that.   Took off their Buc shirts and cheered for the Cowboys at the end.   

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#64 : September 15, 2009, 09:08:27 PM

lol at least his made up stories about this goober uncle kenny are entertaining.   I picture their family like an episode of Squidbillies.    Woooo get out the party liquor, Rusty.   Hop in the truck-boat truck.  

bucfanskiz

Starter

#65 : September 15, 2009, 09:35:18 PM

My first and last Bucs game ever bros.  What an awful team.  Like my uncle said, I didn't spend my hard earned money for that garbage.  I am sure my boy Tebow and the mighty Gators would wax the Bucs, no lie.  What made it even harsher was all the Cowboy fans in the stands.  By the fourth quarter I had my new Caddy jersey off and was rooting for Dallas.  They looked like a real teams dudes.  My uncle is still a true Bucs fan though which I like don't understand.  When we got back to my house my dad was giving uncle Kenny a hard time about how sorry the Bucs are and how great his Falcons are.  Uncle Kenny got right in his stupid face and said lets go bro I'm ready to throw.  My mom started crying and that was pretty much the end to my awful day.  Out!

Can we make this your last post here also?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#66 : September 15, 2009, 09:44:39 PM

Buck It or "King Mojo" is right, Elias. The Insider board is much more boring because there aren't nearly as many people who have to hide behind new screen names or flaming trolls who bring nothing to the convo over there.
Really? How do you guys know wh o the posters with new screen names are?

And why the hell do people insist on doing this?

Do you think it is because they said some really lame crap, are embarrased by it, and want to bury it?

Man...if so, people like Ray are really lame.
well I did see a post one day by Playstallamer and about a minute later the post was by wildyungbucsz

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#67 : September 16, 2009, 12:21:40 PM

Good call on the troll guys.  He fooled me.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm so amped man « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools