Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton's Dive!!!!(pics) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

: October 17, 2006, 12:21:56 AM

TBayJJ

Second String

#1 : October 17, 2006, 12:23:01 AM

wow those are some amazing photos. I like. Micheal Clayton what.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : October 17, 2006, 08:33:18 AM

WOW, not many comments on this one?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 17, 2006, 08:35:27 AM

The angle on these pics gives good perspective on how amazing it was that he had the presence of mind to keep his knees off the ground.  Heck of a play.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 17, 2006, 08:35:59 AM

That's great!   I need to go buy a new camera.   Thanks for posting those.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 17, 2006, 08:36:59 AM

Dude that was right on the money...awesome pics...great to catch up with you and Scurvy BTW.  Sorry we couldn't get your helmet signed, but I'll work on that for you...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : October 17, 2006, 08:41:13 AM

Dude that was right on the money...awesome pics...great to catch up with you and Scurvy BTW.  Sorry we couldn't get your helmet signed, but I'll work on that for you...
It's allright bro. I'll get Lee Roy someday.

Allthough, I did get Alstott to sign the Old School helmet, and Ruud, Pittman, Clayton, Caddy, A. Smith, D. White, Quarles..added to Alstott's on my Pewter Helmet.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 17, 2006, 08:44:44 AM

It's allright bro. I'll get Lee Roy someday.

Allthough, I did get Alstott to sign the Old School helmet, and Ruud, Pittman, Clayton, Caddy, A. Smith, D. White, Quarles..added to Alstott's on my Pewter Helmet.

Awesome...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

watson

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 17, 2006, 08:48:28 AM

If anyone had any doubts about Michael Clayton then his performance during the game.....he ran over the safety and at the end when he made "ONE HELLUVA A PLAY" to score should put some of that to rest.  If you heard Grads talk about it, he said that all he had to do was get the ball in Clayton's hands and he Clayton was going to make a play.  

Thanks for sharing the photos....these are just awesome.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 17, 2006, 08:50:37 AM

Stunning photos, especially the second one.  If that had bee available to the replay booth the time for consideration would have been zip.  Great timing of the shots Abuccs. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#10 : October 17, 2006, 09:05:48 AM

during that play Galloway was suppose to be the check down receiver, glad Grads went to Clayton and he got the TD and the Win for us....simply AWESOME!

original

Pro Bowler

#11 : October 17, 2006, 09:52:13 AM

Thanks for the pics, this is the part of the game I didn't get to see due to idiots at CBSsee.

drywallbuc

Starter

#12 : October 17, 2006, 09:57:32 AM

great shots!!! cool to notice on that last one, the crowd is not yet aware of the score. had to be a fraction of a second before the eruption of the crowd, on tv it was loud.

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 17, 2006, 09:59:20 AM

Thank god they ruled it a complete pass and the Bucs held on.  With about 60 seconds left Clayton might have been better securing the ball and getting the 1st down.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 17, 2006, 10:04:56 AM

during that play Galloway was suppose to be the check down receiver, glad Grads went to Clayton and he got the TD and the Win for us....simply AWESOME!

negative, JG was running a corner route and they doubled him, Clayton was the "check down" if you want to call it that. It's really the 2nd option....
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton's Dive!!!!(pics) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools