Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton's Dive!!!!(pics) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#15 : October 17, 2006, 10:09:25 AM

negative, JG was running a corner route and they doubled him, Clayton was the "check down" if you want to call it that. It's really the 2nd option....

i heard JG say yesterday that galloway was the check down, maybe i was wrong but thats what i thought i heard....

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#16 : October 17, 2006, 10:10:35 AM

I heard on the radio after the game, that Galloway was the primary on that play. If that's true, then Clayton would be the checkdown.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#17 : October 17, 2006, 10:11:41 AM

it doesn't really matter, the only thing that matter is we got the WIN!!!! woohoo!!!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 17, 2006, 10:19:23 AM

I heard on the radio after the game, that Galloway was the primary on that play. If that's true, then Clayton would be the checkdown.

Gruden said Galloway was the primary and if he drew double coverage Clayton was the checkdown.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 17, 2006, 11:09:11 AM

Great. Now I'm not only hypnotized by Keeponbucn's sig pic, but now his avatar has me all googly eyed.

mnbuc

Starter
#20 : October 17, 2006, 11:20:35 AM

Great play by Michael, Let's keep it going into next week!!

Sezneg

Practice Squad

#21 : October 17, 2006, 02:12:43 PM

Thank god they ruled it a complete pass and the Bucs held on.  With about 60 seconds left Clayton might have been better securing the ball and getting the 1st down.

Actually from the pictures, even without the dive it's a first down.  The dive was gravy.  Im amazed he didn't hit the ground.  Loved his emmotion after the ruling.

From the looks of the defense in the shots we drew a pretty base look.  I see at least one saftey back 4 yards into the endzone with a corner and the other safter drawn over to Galloway.  Even the MLB dropped too deep (due to galloway I think, if you look he has cheated to that side a bit) to stop the dive.  The other defenders were too far back to respond in time.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 17, 2006, 02:14:28 PM

Actually from the pictures, even without the dive it's a first down.  The dive was gravy.  Im amazed he didn't hit the ground.  Loved his emmotion after the ruling.

That is what I meant.......secure the ball and get get another set of downs. 

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 17, 2006, 02:16:52 PM

I don't think checkdown is the right word in this case.  Clayton is the secondary read, running an underneath route.  If JG is covered, and he was, Clayton comes under the coverage and should be wide open...At least that's how I interpreted it...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 17, 2006, 02:31:27 PM

Great photos! Thanks for sharing... You have better seats than I! :)

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#25 : October 17, 2006, 08:09:08 PM

ABuccs,

Once again let me say great pics and I still think you should have contacted the SP Times or the Tampa Trib as they would pay you very good money for those I bet.

It was great meeting you guys!

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

gonzalez

Rookie

#26 : October 17, 2006, 09:33:36 PM

hopefully that play sparks our whole team for the remainder of the season and hopefully the playofs :]

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#27 : October 17, 2006, 09:34:54 PM

ABuccs,

Once again let me say great pics and I still think you should have contacted the SP Times or the Tampa Trib as they would pay you very good money for those I bet.

It was great meeting you guys!
Great to meet you also. Think about that '08 KC game.

SB4TB

Starter

#28 : October 17, 2006, 10:12:49 PM

wow..those are amazing.  hello new desktop background.

btw #40 for the bengals looks so depressed in the 2nd pic.  cant really see it on the webpage, but on my desktop hahaha

#29 : October 17, 2006, 10:15:45 PM

Thats how i understood it.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton's Dive!!!!(pics) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools