Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: to all of who have experinced them...how bad are nosebleed seats at ray jay? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#45 : September 07, 2009, 08:37:34 AM

My only gripe up high was that I worse sandals and didn't sunscreen my feet so I left with a really nasty sunburn on my toes of all things- oh and the stairs are a we bit steep.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

BucForce

Starter

#46 : September 07, 2009, 08:58:07 AM

Here's a link from the Bucs website. just click on your section and it shows you the view from the seats..

http://www.raymondjames.com/stadium/seating.htm

gdavis

Starter

#47 : September 07, 2009, 09:13:17 AM

My only gripe up high was that I worse sandals and didn't sunscreen my feet so I left with a really nasty sunburn on my toes of all things- oh and the stairs are a we bit steep.

Did you step on a pop top? 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

gypsie

Starter

#48 : September 07, 2009, 11:14:37 AM

Anywhere between the goal lines in the 3rd level is great, I have sat in about 20 different locations in Ray Jay In with the exception of club seats if I could pick my seat ot would be 1st couple rows 3rd level on the 50. I have sat last row on the 50 a couple times with no problem. Ray Jay is a small stadium in comparison to most so I think that helps.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: to all of who have experinced them...how bad are nosebleed seats at ray jay? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools