Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: to all of who have experinced them...how bad are nosebleed seats at ray jay? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#45 : September 07, 2009, 08:37:34 AM

My only gripe up high was that I worse sandals and didn't sunscreen my feet so I left with a really nasty sunburn on my toes of all things- oh and the stairs are a we bit steep.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

BucForce

Starter

#46 : September 07, 2009, 08:58:07 AM

Here's a link from the Bucs website. just click on your section and it shows you the view from the seats..

http://www.raymondjames.com/stadium/seating.htm

gdavis

Starter

#47 : September 07, 2009, 09:13:17 AM

My only gripe up high was that I worse sandals and didn't sunscreen my feet so I left with a really nasty sunburn on my toes of all things- oh and the stairs are a we bit steep.

Did you step on a pop top? 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

gypsie

Starter

#48 : September 07, 2009, 11:14:37 AM

Anywhere between the goal lines in the 3rd level is great, I have sat in about 20 different locations in Ray Jay In with the exception of club seats if I could pick my seat ot would be 1st couple rows 3rd level on the 50. I have sat last row on the 50 a couple times with no problem. Ray Jay is a small stadium in comparison to most so I think that helps.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: to all of who have experinced them...how bad are nosebleed seats at ray jay? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools