Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I need opinions on my team! « previous next »
Page: 1

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

: September 07, 2009, 03:13:31 AM

This is in a 12-man, standard Yahoo scoring system. I had the 6th pick and winner takes home $240, so I just wanna hear what you guys think. I'm not a big fantasy football guy, but I did my best with this team. I'll put what round I got each player as best I can remember..

Starters
QB- Drew Brees(2nd)
RB- Matt Forte(1st)
RB- Ryan Grant(3rd)
WR- Wes Welker(4th)
WR- Anthony Gonzales
WR/TE- Lance Moore
TE- Tony Gonzales(5th)
K- David Akers(14th)
DEF- Buccaneers(11th)

Backups
QB- Trent Edwards
RB- Knowshon Moreno
RB- Donald Brown
WR- Steve Breaston
WR- Nate Washington
DEF- Seahawks

I drafted with bye weeks in mind.. what you guys think?

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 07, 2009, 07:02:26 AM

Your very solid at QB with just Brees alone. Your RB's are also pretty good and you have one of if not the best TE. Your only concern should be your WR's since Welker only gets a lot of yards and not a lot of TD's, Gonzalez is only a #2 WR in Indy and the same with Lance Moore. Still the strength of your RB's and Brees should cover up the weakness of your WR's.

SB4TB

Starter

#2 : September 07, 2009, 09:53:28 AM

Your top 2 running backs are strong, but the bench running backs could go either way.  I personally like your WR's and even though they are all #2 receivers, they are all on pretty pass heavy teams.  IMO I think Moore will have a great year.  Great QB, great TE. 

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#3 : September 07, 2009, 09:57:19 AM

Very similar to my team. Burelson should have a better than usual season with Housh attracting coverage. Forte will get the same amount of touches. You can afford to package Moreno or Brown in a trade along with Trent Edwards.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 07, 2009, 01:49:24 PM

Were you drafting against elementary school kids?? That looks real solid IMO. Would consider switching out Edwards before you have to use him; really wouldn't trust him any given week and once that weather starts turning South there's no point in carrying him.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#5 : September 07, 2009, 02:30:18 PM

Were you drafting against elementary school kids?? That looks real solid IMO. Would consider switching out Edwards before you have to use him; really wouldn't trust him any given week and once that weather starts turning South there's no point in carrying him.

Saints have a Week 5 bye week, after that I'm trading him to a team who needs a QB.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I need opinions on my team! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools