Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The following WR's have made the team « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#45 : September 02, 2009, 05:56:09 PM

^^^

They didn't go anywhere. How hard was that to predict?

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#46 : September 02, 2009, 05:59:12 PM

My sources confirm this is a total no brainer.� �  

I'm still trying to figure out where that "I owe Mahan an apology" thread went to though???
::) ;D :D

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#47 : September 02, 2009, 06:26:30 PM

LOL @ Stovall the #3 best WR. Please get that non-sense outta here.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#48 : September 02, 2009, 06:27:39 PM

Sorry........my eyesight is fading!  Just trying to give ya a hard time.......

No problem. Despite the fact he was cut, my opinion of his first half play against the Dolphins remains the same. He did much better against their defense than I had given him credit for.

It was a money cut. I agree with you DTG.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#49 : September 02, 2009, 07:10:41 PM

Based on the information I now have, here are the WR's who have made the final roster and their rank, barring some sort of change of status, injury, or new coaching decision:

1. Antonio Bryant
2. Michael Clayton
3. Maurice Stovall
4. Sammie Stroughter
5. Brian Clark

Clark and Stroughter could flip-flop. I'm not sure yet whether the Bucs will keep five or six. If they do keep six, your guess is as good as mine as to whom the sixth will be, I have no read on that as yet.

Good list DTG - I think you hit it this time.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#50 : September 02, 2009, 07:15:16 PM

Sorry........my eyesight is fading!  Just trying to give ya a hard time.......

No problem. Despite the fact he was cut, my opinion of his first half play against the Dolphins remains the same. He did much better against their defense than I had given him credit for.

It was a money cut. I agree with you DTG.

Not really. Mahan took a major pay cut this offseason when they renegotiated his contract. He wasn't making a whole lot more than the vet minimum.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#51 : September 08, 2009, 10:34:25 AM

Updated:

The regular season roster and depth chart has been released. The Bucs kept just the five WR's from the OP, and as of right now the "order" appears to be basically exactly the same as stated...

1. Antonio Bryant
2. Michael Clayton
3. Maurice Stovall
4. Sammie Stroughter
5. Brian Clark

Here's hoping that MoSto will show up big (no pun intended) for the Bucs in that #3 spot and that Sammie makes an impact at the position in his rookie season.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The following WR's have made the team « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools