Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter inside scoop « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

: September 10, 2009, 12:32:03 AM

Heck i'd take one to in a large. That would be a AWESOME shirt!
In black or white?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 09, 2009, 11:16:50 PM

I do really like it.

I think if the Bucs gather a winning season, it will be symbolic, and I might even make a t-shirt out of it...

Pretty symbolic, IMO, of what they are going to have to go thorugh to get to plant that flag man.

It does eat up a big chunk of screeen space however.

OSBucs needs to remove his...the HUGE screen pics are annoying, but when done right, I like them.

BTW, not a fan of JAVA's newest one...ha ha! (he does my screen pics for me...thin khe is good at giving you what you want with a twist)
My buddy's parents own a screen printing shop... I may just have to beat you to it! Like as of tomorrow, just in case we do end up having a winning season...
Lemme know how much I owe you...seriously.

Black t-shirt please.  X-large.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 09, 2009, 11:15:41 PM

I do really like it.

I think if the Bucs gather a winning season, it will be symbolic, and I might even make a t-shirt out of it...

Pretty symbolic, IMO, of what they are going to have to go thorugh to get to plant that flag man.

OSBucs needs to remove his...the HUGE screen pics are annoying, but when done right, I like them.

BTW, not a fan of JAVA's newest one...ha ha!  (he does my screen pics for me...thin khe is good at giving you what you want with a twist)
My buddy's parents own a screen printing shop... I may just have to beat you to it! Like as of tomorrow, just in case we do end up having a winning season...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 09, 2009, 11:11:46 PM

I do really like it.

BTW, not a fan of JAVA's newest one...ha ha!  (he does my screen pics for me...thin khe is good at giving you what you want with a twist)

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 09, 2009, 11:03:26 PM

Been dumped by me already...

Thought I would let you know.

Sweet sigpic, BTW.  You should resize it, however...

Thanks man... Think I should make it smaller? I'll see how it looks...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 09, 2009, 10:54:50 PM

Boid, Biggs, LFO... I heard Today's Mathematics released a record for all 3 of you...

Been dumped by me already...

Thought I would let you know.

Sweet sigpic, BTW.  You should resize it, however...

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 09, 2009, 10:50:25 PM

Boid, Biggs, LFO... I heard Today's Mathematics released a record for all 3 of you...

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 09, 2009, 10:40:42 PM

LFO stopped PMing me to tell me how much he doesn't care about me lol.   How ironically funny.   Rondeburr sent me one just to call me names though.   I felt special.   This thread rocks.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 09, 2009, 01:23:58 PM

Off topic.....but is it possible to be an insider without the magazine?
$7.99 a month for Insider access only, or you can pay $10 a year (for a limited time only) of Insider Access and Mag(s)...
https://www.pewterreport.com/subscribe?check=1

ilovebeer

Starter

#9 : September 09, 2009, 01:03:22 PM

Off topic.....but is it possible to be an insider without the magazine?

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#10 : September 08, 2009, 05:12:44 PM

How do I get to the other mesage board dudes?  I want to get in on the Pewter Inside.  I bet they have all the secrets like who is going to get the ball first or who will be starting against the dumb Cowgirls.  Oh man hook me up bros. 

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 08, 2009, 05:15:27 PM

Ask your Mom and Dad for a $10 advance on your allowance.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 08, 2009, 05:31:07 PM

Alexander Hamilton is your guide.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#13 : September 08, 2009, 05:44:58 PM

lmfao

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 08, 2009, 05:49:11 PM

Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter inside scoop « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools