Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter inside scoop « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#105 : September 09, 2009, 07:11:43 PM

This joker just can't quit:

Quote from: LFO
Oh, my whatever should I do...you and your little band of posers are telling me to quit....LMAO!

The thing is....unlike Karen, I post to get you guys to post back, because I think it is HILARIOUS how you guys form your little mob and come a calling. I find it quite amusing that you and your little cronies think about me so much.  I enjoy pulling all of your strings, and it provides me with entertainment to know that even if I am not in a thread, you guys are posting about me. 

You are right though about one thing....it's not just everyone else who is the problem...I am as well.  Because if I didn't enjoy pulling the strings so much, I am sure you losers would actually stop....I think.....LOL, maybe I am underestimating how much I am in your head though.

I look forward to your next witty reply....

He thinks he's pulling the strings.  LMFWAO.

Boid, that second thread on the Insiders board is hellacious.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#106 : September 09, 2009, 07:37:59 PM

The joke won't stop PM'ing me.

Making myself look bad?  LOL.  Only to you and your little mob. 

There is a reason I always make people like boid, you, and others look stupid. 

Ask your butt buddy boid when Alstott's jersey was retired....

LMAO!

The only thing true is, I have lots of fun at you and others expense.  The only thing true is, I take great joy in making you look stupid.  The only thing true is, I have a little "posse" of admirers that includes, you, boid, turbo, dbucfan, among others......

The only thing true is, I have a habit of standing up and/or making you guys all look stupid, and you can't handle that someone does so in "your" forum.

The only thing I might do on occasion to make myself look bad, is to stoop to the level you and your cronies do when making you look stupid...but even then, that is calculated by me and done for the sole purposes to get a good laugh for myself...

You see, BIGGS, you are nothing to me.  A pathetic human being I enjoy toying with, along with your mob, to see how much I really am in your head.  So when you say I look bad...I laugh even more...it just goes to show you guys ALL think of me way too much.  During my normal day, I don't think even once about any of you fools.  But I am sure, on many occasions, you guys do me.  And I find that pathetic...and quite funny. 

Truly sad.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#107 : September 09, 2009, 08:41:59 PM

This joker just can't quit:

Oh, my whatever should I do...you and your little band of posers are telling me to quit....LMAO!

The thing is....unlike Karen, I post to get you guys to post back, because I think it is HILARIOUS how you guys form your little mob and come a calling. I find it quite amusing that you and your little cronies think about me so much.  I enjoy pulling all of your strings, and it provides me with entertainment to know that even if I am not in a thread, you guys are posting about me. 

You are right though about one thing....it's not just everyone else who is the problem...I am as well.  Because if I didn't enjoy pulling the strings so much, I am sure you losers would actually stop....I think.....LOL, maybe I am underestimating how much I am in your head though.

I look forward to your next witty reply....

He thinks he's pulling the strings. LMFWAO.

Boid, that second thread on the Insiders board is hellacious.
I toned it down a bit, but thanks for contributing to it!

Atleast it has SOME BUcs talk in it...

BTW, he PM'd me a few weeks ago...it was pretty pathetic.

he thinks we are stalking him...the guy is a hippocrite, cheapskate.

Always says, I NEVER called you names, and tehn when you point it out to him, he goes, whoops, I missed that, ha ha!  Dude is a joke of a human being, and he reads EVERYTHING that I post.  I could post in the ticket section about Bucs/Texans preseason tickets, and he would read it, seeing if I make fun of him...

truly the running joke on the PR.

He thinks we run in packs...ha ha ha!

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#108 : September 10, 2009, 03:01:06 PM

I am not sure who all these LFO and playstat people are, but I am sure if they come here to talk Bucs football they are huge fans bro.  Lets all come together for the same cause, the same team and the same dream.  Lets bring a title back to title town, Tampa, this year.  Who is with me dude?  Lets get so crazy for some Buc football!

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#109 : September 10, 2009, 03:04:36 PM

I am not sure who all these LFO and playstat people are, but I am sure if they come here to talk Bucs football they are huge fans bro. Lets all come together for the same cause, the same team and the same dream. Lets bring a title back to title town, Tampa, this year. Who is with me dude? Lets get so crazy for some Buc football!

LOL@ "let's bring the title back to town".  What title?  Did you mean to say trophy?  And how exactly are WE going to accomplish this?  I know, I know...you play RCB and I'll play SS.  We'll get Chev to play OT, Hate can tote the rock, and Boid can play the slot.  SR can be our coach!  Hellz yeeeaa boi!!!!

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#110 : September 10, 2009, 03:10:03 PM

I am not sure who all these LFO and playstat people are, but I am sure if they come here to talk Bucs football they are huge fans bro. Lets all come together for the same cause, the same team and the same dream. Lets bring a title back to title town, Tampa, this year. Who is with me dude? Lets get so crazy for some Buc football!

LOL@ "let's bring the title back to town". What title? Did you mean to say trophy? And how exactly are WE going to accomplish this? I know, I know...you play RCB and I'll play SS. We'll get Chev to play OT, Hate can tote the rock, and Boid can play the slot. SR can be our coach! Hellz yeeeaa boi!!!!

Awww bro why you gotta hate on the greatest team ever?  You are probably a Falcon fan like my stepdad and come here to give us real fans a hassle, huh bro.  Why don't you pack your bags and catch a midnight train to Georgia.  Such a freaking loser.  Back me up Buc fans. 

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#111 : September 10, 2009, 03:15:11 PM

I'm not backing you up on **CENSORED**.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#112 : September 10, 2009, 05:10:04 PM

LOL@ "let's bring the title back to town". What title? Did you mean to say trophy? And how exactly are WE going to accomplish this? I know, I know...you play RCB and I'll play SS. We'll get Chev to play OT, Hate can tote the rock, and Boid can play the slot. SR can be our coach! Hellz yeeeaa boi!!!!

Awww bro why you gotta hate on the greatest team ever? You are probably a Falcon fan like my stepdad and come here to give us real fans a hassle, huh bro. Why don't you pack your bags and catch a midnight train to Georgia. Such a freaking loser. Back me up Buc fans.

Greatest team ever?  I KNEW you were a Pats fan!!!

gdavis

Starter

#113 : September 10, 2009, 08:13:21 PM

Why don't you guys leave the kid alone? 

And I can't believe you guys don't get banned for calling people giant pricks.  I guess PR needs you Insiders or they'd have to get real jos.   

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#114 : September 10, 2009, 08:18:36 PM

And I can't believe you guys don't get banned for calling people giant pricks.  I guess PR needs you Insiders or they'd have to get real jos.   

If you want people to get banned over petty crap, I suggest you check out the TBBBB.

#115 : September 10, 2009, 08:19:21 PM

And I can't believe you guys don't get banned for calling people giant pricks.  I guess PR needs you Insiders or they'd have to get real jos.    
PR should really start banning  people for making numerous accounts.

gdavis

Starter

#116 : September 10, 2009, 08:22:38 PM

PR should really start banning people for making numerous accounts.

I agree.  I have one.  How many do you have?  And what's this great job you were bragging about to that 17 year old? 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

#117 : September 10, 2009, 08:27:31 PM

This dude is obviously his uncle kenny.

gdavis

Starter

#118 : September 10, 2009, 08:36:09 PM

This dude is obviously his uncle kenny.

Also, what makes you a Legend?  You are 21 years old.  Real legends are guys like like James Brown, Johnny Cash, or Lemmy from Motorhead.  You are no legend.  Real legends don’t have to name themselves "Legend."

--B. Bowden

#119 : September 10, 2009, 08:37:28 PM

Didn't know I was picking on the handicap. Sorry I will stop.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter inside scoop « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools