Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter inside scoop « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 08, 2009, 05:51:58 PM

You probably wouldn't like the insider board wildyungbucz.  All we do over there is make fun of Playstamer behind his back.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 08, 2009, 05:54:31 PM

You probably wouldn't like the insider board wildyungbucz. All we do over there is make fun of Playstamer behind his back.

LMAO

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 08, 2009, 05:54:37 PM

Florida education at its finest! Clearly you are blind or you just don't understand the Banner at the TOP of the friggin webpage.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 08, 2009, 05:57:33 PM

Florida education at its finest! Clearly you are blind or you just don't understand the Banner at the TOP of the friggin webpage.

Yea, cause it takes a genius to join the Navy... ::)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 08, 2009, 06:29:05 PM

You probably wouldn't like the insider board wildyungbucz.  All we do over there is make fun of Playstamer behind his back.

Well, Boid did make that one thread about LFO (RAY, as he called him) but it was eventually deleted because of all of the foul language and gross pictures.

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#20 : September 08, 2009, 08:14:00 PM

I enjoy being an insider, and at $10 I don't see why it would be that hard to join...10 magazines, all the articles, its not that hard...

gdavis

Starter

#21 : September 08, 2009, 08:20:12 PM

This kid is obviously on dope.  Why anyone would want to waste their money to join a useless message board is beyond my comprehension.  And it's pretty sad you guys spend time talking about me behind my back.  You Buc experts have nothing to look forward to as far as a decent season, so you take all your misery out on me.  Comical.   

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#22 : September 08, 2009, 08:21:20 PM

This kid is obviously on dope. Why anyone would want to waste their money to join a useless message board is beyond my comprehension. And it's pretty sad you guys spend time talking about me behind my back. You Buc experts have nothing to look forward to as far as a decent season, so you take all your misery out on me. Comical.

Haha you really thought he was serious about talking behind your back....we wouldn't waste our time on such nonsense!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 08, 2009, 08:25:45 PM

You probably wouldn't like the insider board wildyungbucz. All we do over there is make fun of Playstamer behind his back.

Well, Boid did make that one thread about LFO (RAY, as he called him) but it was eventually deleted because of all of the foul language and gross pictures.
Yeah...I was warned however...

I rolled the dice.

Did you guys like it?  I know RAY LFO is absolutely fuming.

He should man up and buy the insider.  I told him I would loan him the ten bones...but he refused.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 08, 2009, 09:10:18 PM

I would imagine the Pewter Report and the Insider account loses subscribers whenever the Bucs have down years. Hope they are running things lean and mean over at that rag.
Why do you post here?

Do you bring anything decent to this place?

All you are doing is being a GIANT prick.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#25 : September 08, 2009, 09:16:03 PM

I would imagine the Pewter Report and the Insider account loses subscribers whenever the Bucs have down years. Hope they are running things lean and mean over at that rag.
Why do you post here?

Been asking the same question lately. Its ridiculous.

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#26 : September 08, 2009, 09:22:17 PM

I get the magazine but I'm not a subscriber. I signed up, however. Oh man I'm excited!

gdavis

Starter

#27 : September 08, 2009, 09:27:09 PM

Why do you post here?

Primarily to point out what idiots Bucs fans have become.  Seriously, it ain't so much the team as it is their stupid fans with low football IQ. 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 08, 2009, 09:29:02 PM

Why do you post here?

Primarily to point out what idiots Bucs fans have become.  Seriously, it ain't so much the team as it is their stupid fans with low football IQ. 

Seriously man.. WHY do you post on these boards? Im asking in a serious manner. Do you get something from these boards that you actually enjoy?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 08, 2009, 09:36:44 PM

Why do you post here?

And you bring so much?

You practically admit to stalking me, going so far as to create a thread about me on the inside board.

You are a waste of space. 

Perhaps PR might have more insiders if "elitists" like yourself didn't act like such tough guys and push people away. 
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter inside scoop « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools