Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter inside scoop « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

LFO

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 08, 2009, 09:39:32 PM

You probably wouldn't like the insider board wildyungbucz. All we do over there is make fun of Playstamer behind his back.

Well, Boid did make that one thread about LFO (RAY, as he called him) but it was eventually deleted because of all of the foul language and gross pictures.
Yeah...I was warned however...

I rolled the dice.

Did you guys like it?  I know RAY LFO is absolutely fuming.

He should man up and buy the insider.  I told him I would loan him the ten bones...but he refused.

Fuming?

More like LAUGHING at how pathetic you are.  The fact you needed to make a thread about me tells me all I need to know about how obsessed you are with me. 

I don't need your money.  Me not buying the insider has more to do with how people like you are allowed to go around here and pretend like you own the place than the money.  There seems to be a set of rules for folks like yourself, and then the rest.  I refuse to buy into something where there is a different set of standards.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 08, 2009, 09:42:15 PM

Laughable.

I told you I would loan you the ten bones man...I know how the economy is....

gdavis

Starter

#32 : September 08, 2009, 09:45:39 PM

I would imagine the Pewter Report and the Insider account loses subscribers whenever the Bucs have down years. Hope they are running things lean and mean over at that rag.
Why do you post here?

Do you bring anything decent to this place?

All you are doing is being a GIANT prick.

And you bring so much?

You practically admit to stalking me, going so far as to create a thread about me on the inside board.

You are a waste of space.

Perhaps PR might have more insiders if "elitists" like yourself didn't act like such tough guys and push people away.

I think he was refering to me and not you pal.  Get over yourself. 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

LFO

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 08, 2009, 09:46:25 PM

Laughable.

I told you I would loan you the ten bones man...I know how the economy is....

The only thing laughable is your obsession.

I don't need your money. I am quite confident my portfolio and bank account is much stronger than yours.  

When PR takes a stand against people like yourself, they'll get my money...and no doubt the money of many others you go around and attack.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 08, 2009, 09:47:11 PM

Look, you are the dude who read this inane thread about INSIDER SCOOPS (which you do not own).

Who stalkin who hombre?

Ha ha ha!  You cannot be this dumb can you?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 08, 2009, 09:48:44 PM

I would imagine the Pewter Report and the Insider account loses subscribers whenever the Bucs have down years. Hope they are running things lean and mean over at that rag.
Why do you post here?

Do you bring anything decent to this place?

All you are doing is being a GIANT prick.

And you bring so much?

You practically admit to stalking me, going so far as to create a thread about me on the inside board.

You are a waste of space.

Perhaps PR might have more insiders if "elitists" like yourself didn't act like such tough guys and push people away.

I think he was refering to me and not you pal.  Get over yourself.  

lol

I am well aware of what he was referring. My point was he goes around like he is the leader of these boards when in fact, he's just an internet tough guy with nothing better to do but going around acting like he's the man...yet with the nerve to call other people "GIANT PRICK."

LFO

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 08, 2009, 09:49:39 PM

Look, you are the dude who read this inane thread about INSIDER SCOOPS (which you do not own).

Who stalkin who hombre?

Ha ha ha!  You cannot be this dumb can you?

I came here to read about the "inside scoop" yet to my dismay see you and BIGGS bringing me up AGAIN.  So you tell me, who is in whose head?

You can't be that dumb, can you?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 08, 2009, 09:50:40 PM

You probably wouldn't like the insider board wildyungbucz.  All we do over there is make fun of Playstamer behind his back.

Well, Boid did make that one thread about LFO (RAY, as he called him) but it was eventually deleted because of all of the foul language and gross pictures.

A winner of a thread - LMAO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 08, 2009, 09:50:59 PM

I act like a giant tough guy?

Really?

Guys, do I ever threaten you with physical violence?

Yeah, thought not.

Get over me LFO...you read EVERYTHING I post.

Like I said earlier, I can make a post about you, and you will track it down...you are my science experiment, and it is obvious you are a stalker.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 08, 2009, 09:52:07 PM

ROTFLMAO....this is too funny - and easy.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 08, 2009, 09:52:23 PM

I'll take that 10 dollars if he doesn't want it.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 08, 2009, 09:52:53 PM

I act like a giant tough guy?

Really?

Guys, do I ever threaten you with physical violence?

Yeah, thought not.

Get over me LFO...you read EVERYTHING I post.

Like I said earlier, I can make a post about you, and you will track it down...you are my science experiment, and it is obvious you are a stalker.

I randomly came here.

The only thing that is FACT, is you feel the need to bring me up all the time.

Now tell me, when do I ever bring you up in threads?

Game, Set, Match.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 08, 2009, 09:53:27 PM

You probably wouldn't like the insider board wildyungbucz.  All we do over there is make fun of Playstamer behind his back.

A winner of a thread - LMAO

And the troops roll in...

Now I hope you all are getting some sort of "favors" from your fearless leader Mr. Stink.....

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 08, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Are LFO and playwithhisweenie really fighting for the title of giant prick - really?  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 08, 2009, 09:54:12 PM

Are LFO and playwithhisweenie really fighting for the title of giant prick - really?  

Can't they both share the gold on that competition?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pewter inside scoop « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools