Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will have the biggest impact????/ « previous next »
Page: 1

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
: September 08, 2009, 06:12:23 PM

Of these new starters for the Bucs, who do you think will have the best game for the season opener?

1. Byron Leftwich
2. Kellen Winslow
3. Geno Hayes
4. Mike Nugent
5. Quincy Black

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 08, 2009, 06:15:58 PM

Mr. Black

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#2 : September 08, 2009, 06:16:26 PM

Im going to go with Lefty. Dallas blitzes alot, and I think Lefty is going to have to use his vetern savy to get the ball to the open man fast and quickly.

But off that list im going with Aqib Talib. Im so excited about talib, off the field issues aside, the guy is a play maker at the corner back postion, and i think he matchs up nicely with Roy Willams.

only time will tell....

IM JUST READY FOR SOME BUCS FOOTBALL!!!

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#3 : September 08, 2009, 07:23:44 PM

Im going to go with Lefty. Dallas blitzes alot, and I think Lefty is going to have to use his vetern savy to get the ball to the open man fast and quickly.

But off that list im going with Aqib Talib. Im so excited about talib, off the field issues aside, the guy is a play maker at the corner back postion, and i think he matchs up nicely with Roy Willams.

only time will tell....

Talib is a great choice, williams killed us last year with Ronde covering him. The height difference killed us. But Talib has the height and ability to cover him well. I see some pics coming!!

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#4 : September 08, 2009, 07:25:50 PM

only time will tell....

Talib is a great choice, williams killed us last year with Ronde covering him. The height difference killed us. But Talib has the height and ability to cover him well. I see some pics coming!!

Philip Buchanon defended Roy Williams..

revol

Practice Squad

#5 : September 08, 2009, 07:37:11 PM

For posditive effect, I go for 3 & 5
For negative effect, I believe Leftwich and Nugent.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#6 : September 08, 2009, 07:40:54 PM

Kellen. Dude is probably the most talented player on the offense.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 08, 2009, 07:55:20 PM

Geno Hayes and QBlack

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 08, 2009, 08:29:37 PM

I'm going with Leftwich. The quarterback usually has the biggest impact (good or bad). Besides that, I think he will play much better than people expect. He's a veteran, he's had some shining moments during his NFL tenure. I don't know, I somehow feel like his injury era is behind him. I think he'll get the high throws under control. He has a lot of weapons and an excellent backfield. He has been given a great opportunity - an opportunity that he's been waiting for. I think he'll make the most of it.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#9 : September 08, 2009, 08:40:58 PM

I agree with all of that, but I personally think Its gonna be Hayes and Black. They have got to set the tone with stopping the run and keeping Whitton to short receptions.  If they can shut down the run game of dallas early then that sets the pace for our dominant secondary and opens our chances for pass rushing and sacks.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#10 : September 08, 2009, 08:56:56 PM

Not having Matt Bryant.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 08, 2009, 09:00:37 PM

Not having Matt Bryant.

Wut?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : September 08, 2009, 09:04:33 PM

Kellen. Dude is probably the most talented player on the offense.
He might be the most talented athlete on the field at any given game as well.

K2 hands down.

gdavis

Starter

#13 : September 08, 2009, 09:21:40 PM

Nugent and Lefty, they will miss a ton of kicks and throws respectively. 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will have the biggest impact????/ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools