Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I really wonder what people are going to say when we do well this year... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#60 : September 08, 2009, 10:13:47 AM

The bucs are capable of 8-9 wins... Can't wait for sunday to get this party rollin... and maybe all the negative folks will leave the board once we start doing well... im sure they'll have nothing else to post about anyway..
And what will you post about when they blow?
One thing is for certain, I will still be posting here. I will probably be talking about what went wrong and why we aren't having much success... I won't be disappearing like most of the anti-fans will, should we do well. Count on that.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#61 : September 08, 2009, 12:44:27 PM

Do well at what?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#62 : September 08, 2009, 10:01:35 PM

Do well at what?

Football.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#63 : September 08, 2009, 10:03:17 PM

The bucs are capable of 8-9 wins... Can't wait for sunday to get this party rollin... and maybe all the negative folks will leave the board once we start doing well... im sure they'll have nothing else to post about anyway..
And what will you post about when they blow?
You probably

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I really wonder what people are going to say when we do well this year... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools