Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Power Rankings Week #1 « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: September 08, 2009, 06:04:46 PM

The Buccaneers are ranked at #26.  Here is the quote:
"A defensive-minded rookie coach plus new starting QB minus the offensive coordinator: I'm not so sure that's a winning equation. (Sando)"

Now I know some of you will say that this is good and we are flying low on the radar, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm just glad to be on the radar!!

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 08, 2009, 06:11:50 PM

I hate when people are proud of "flying under the radar." You want ESPN on their knees with their mouth open for the Bucs and you know it.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 08, 2009, 06:35:44 PM

We've been under the radar for how many years now?  Why is that?  Well because we simply aren't that good.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 08, 2009, 06:50:56 PM

Like i've said...

"Flying under the radar" is not something is said by good teams.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 09, 2009, 04:33:22 AM

We are ranked accordingly IMO.  This season will be ugly indeed. 

Codmons

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 09, 2009, 05:26:56 AM

The season will be ugly for the people who have no hope to begin with... I'm staying optimistic until the last possible chance. I still see good things coming from this season, even if we don't knock em out. Which I expect we surprise alot of people. 3 wins in the first 5 weeks is more credit then anyone will give us... I think we can do it.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 09, 2009, 06:06:10 AM

I'm optimistic, but I'm that way about everything! 

I know this: I'll be watching regardless of wins or losses, I'll still be mad when we lose and excited when we win, and I'll enjoy watching the other teams because I just love football. 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Power Rankings Week #1 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools