Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OT Langston Walker? « previous next »
Page: 1

Hammerhead

Starter

: September 09, 2009, 04:17:59 PM

Problem is the depth chart says there is no depth behind Penn at LOT. He might be better there than nothing.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 09, 2009, 01:47:39 PM

We need a LOT not a ROT.

Our experience in retraining from one to the other is zero %.

No thanks.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#2 : September 08, 2009, 08:14:20 PM

He's started all 16 games the last 3 years for Buffalo and just recently got released, we could bring him on a one year deal as a back-up....would be nice insurance if Penn went down....I'd cut McCoy for him...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 08, 2009, 09:21:50 PM

He was their ROT and they traded away their starter at LOT last year, installed him as the starter at that spot and I guess that didn't work out so well.

Dear god, that team is a disaster.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

HughC

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 09, 2009, 12:51:55 AM

The plus is he's a three year starter.  The minus is it was for a team that has struggled offensively, plus he'd be joining the Bucs without the benefit of playing with the team and his new linemates for the entire training camp.  Guys on both lines tend to get dinged and miss a series or two, or even a few games more than most other positions - so depth on the line is definitely a good thing.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 09, 2009, 04:35:59 PM

Problem is the depth chart says there is no depth behind Penn at LOT. He might be better there than nothing.
I'd rather an unknown in Zuttah backing up LOT than a known suck in Walker.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OT Langston Walker? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools