Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs claim Falcons CB William Middleton « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 07, 2009, 05:38:37 PM

This guy played for the Falcons? Why would the Bucs want him? They Falcons are my stepdads favorite team and I told him the other day the Falcons suck. He told me to go clean the freaking pool which blows. I just went in my room and rocked out on Guitar Hero. I really wish they had a Guitar Hero or Rock Band for Insane Clown Posse instead of the crappy Beatles. They are so old bro.

What's any of this have to do with anything?  This may be the dumbest post ever on this board.  Go watch TV and never come back here, please lord.  And the BEATLES rock idiot. 

Pot... meet Kettle...

gdavis

Starter

#31 : September 08, 2009, 11:39:04 AM

This guy played for the Falcons? Why would the Bucs want him? They Falcons are my stepdads favorite team and I told him the other day the Falcons suck. He told me to go clean the freaking pool which blows. I just went in my room and rocked out on Guitar Hero. I really wish they had a Guitar Hero or Rock Band for Insane Clown Posse instead of the crappy Beatles. They are so old bro.

What's any of this have to do with anything? This may be the dumbest post ever on this board. Go watch TV and never come back here, please lord. And the BEATLES rock idiot.

Pot... meet Kettle...

Whatever pal.  You might not agree with my assessment of the Bucs and their fans, but I was watching the Bucs before this kid was on his mommy's tit.  Honestly, it sounds like he has never even watched football on TV.  Read some of his other posts, he is a moron.   

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#32 : September 08, 2009, 03:52:49 PM

What's any of this have to do with anything? This may be the dumbest post ever on this board. Go watch TV and never come back here, please lord. And the BEATLES rock idiot.

Bite me bro.  Who are you?  Nobody bro.  You got no game.  I am going to show your stupid post to my Uncle and we are going to laugh so freaking hard man, my young bro too dude.  Then we are going to Ray Jay so we can shove it in Cowgirls face.  Later I am out bro!   Whooooo! 

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 09, 2009, 05:54:41 PM

William Middleton seems like a meh addition.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs claim Falcons CB William Middleton « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools