Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: should i start « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: September 10, 2009, 08:31:43 AM

You always start your studs and if Romo is your starter, unless you got a great backup, you play him. Now if your "backup" if Cutler (what leagues do you people play in?) that is a whole other issue - BTW I play Cutler on the same theory that you roll with your best guys unless there is a screaming reason not to.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

jrbuc19

Second String

#1 : September 08, 2009, 04:16:23 PM

Tony romo against the bucs?    my heart says no but my head is saying just leave him in!   [banghead]

bucs1

Practice Squad
#2 : September 08, 2009, 04:29:27 PM

I have the same decision to make as you and I'm also really stuck. I never used to start anyone against the Bucs' defense, but it's tempting to start Tony Romo on Sunday. My other option is Jay Cuter against the Packers. Does anyone have any advice for me?

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 08, 2009, 06:41:05 PM

Packers D> Bucs D.

GO with the Bucs. The O won't stay out on the field long for the Bucs so you are going to have Tony throwing more.

BucsnBoltsFan

Starter

#4 : September 09, 2009, 03:12:59 AM

I refuse to start anyone against my beloved Bucs! Or draft within the division ^^

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 10, 2009, 12:22:14 PM

The weakest point in our defense is the secondary.  Barber VS Williams on press coverage doesn't bode well for us.  Talib would fare better, but Williams still has the height advantage, especially in the red zone.  If our run D is really as advertised, Romo's gonna have to throw the rock.  And he can really light it up when he wants to.  I'd play him.

And think about it this way: if (ok, when) the Bucs lose, you can still have a bright spot in your day ;)

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#6 : September 10, 2009, 01:16:16 PM

You almost have to. Our defenses secondary is weak.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: should i start « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools