Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: L.Moore, H.Ward or B.Marshall? « previous next »
Page: 1

Rahs Knuckles

Rookie

: September 10, 2009, 02:54:53 PM

i cant decide who i should start, at first i said moore, hes playing the lions, ward is playing tennesse and marshall may not play,

now it looks like marshall will start against cinci, but he still has orton throwing to him, ive over thought it and now im not sure, and moore is stuill a bit bent from his surgery

TheGrahamCracker

Rookie

#1 : September 10, 2009, 05:19:59 PM

lance moore hes playing the lions.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 10, 2009, 06:20:20 PM

That's a real tough one. Moore isn't a first stringer and Shockey is healthy now and so is Reggie Bush plus Moore will be picked on more this season now that teams now he is dangerous.

Ward may be your safest bet in the group. Marshall the biggest surprise with Moore being the same possibility every week, he's got Brees as his QB he is bound to get yards or touchdowns sometime, more weeks than others.

I'd go Ward. Marshall if you know he is starting.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 10, 2009, 07:11:15 PM

I have Hines so i gotta go with him

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 10, 2009, 07:15:00 PM

Strap on a pair and run with Marshall.  It's only week 1.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: L.Moore, H.Ward or B.Marshall? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools