Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL RedZone... « previous next »
Page: 1

Snook

Hall of Famer

: September 10, 2009, 08:05:51 AM

Bucweiser... GET IT.  You won't be disappointed.

The Red Zone channel is AWESOME.

2goodbucs

Starter
#1 : September 10, 2009, 07:51:50 AM

I am so I don't have to flip between channels to catch the highlight plays. Got the dual HD TV's setup in the living room and while I watch the Bucs I can have the Red Zone playing on the other TV. It's a good idea since I can just leave the channel tuned into the Bucs game during commercials while I watch Red Zone channel on the other TV.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 10, 2009, 01:31:14 AM

Sounds good...

I flip it to the RZ channel on DTV sometimes...
Very well executed.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 10, 2009, 01:10:55 AM

Anybody thinking about getting this package? FiOS has it for $49.99 a season and I'm wondering if it's going to be worth it? RedZone will bring live game cut-ins and near live highlights from around the league. Sounds a bit like Sunday Ticket, no? So if games are indeed blacked out, will NFL NETWORK have crews on hand to show these highlights or would I be wasting $49.99?

T

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 10, 2009, 11:39:43 AM

If games are blacked out you will still see game updates on the Red Zone Channel

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 10, 2009, 03:02:29 PM

Thanx for the input guys...

HughC

Pro Bowler

#6 : September 10, 2009, 04:59:30 PM

Slightly off topic - regarding possible blackouts: I also read today that the NFL will make games available to watch for free on nfl.com after they have finished this year.  Apparently they will be available starting at midnight the night after the game is played, for the next 72 hours, with the only exception being no games available while Monday Night Football is being played.

Not the same as watching it live obviously, but better than missing the game entirely.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL RedZone... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools