Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR LML discussion « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

: September 11, 2009, 03:40:37 PM

I like the team i ended up with how does everyone else think they did?

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 11, 2009, 03:45:15 PM

Love the team I got, hopefully Brees can repeat his success and Brady from two years ago

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#2 : September 11, 2009, 03:47:47 PM

Well Aaron Rodgers and Carson Palmer at QB for me could end up being deadly... I think Aaron is going to be the best QB in the NFC this year and GB's offense is going to roll.

I have a lot of good sleepers too who are ready to go.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 11, 2009, 03:51:36 PM

Well Aaron Rodgers and Carson Palmer at QB for me could end up being deadly... I think Aaron is going to be the best QB in the NFC this year and GB's offense is going to roll.

I have a lot of good sleepers too who are ready to go.
ypu were Jack Daniels weren't you? I'm gonna check your team out. My first opponent has a good team too. Should be a good week 1 mathc up

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 11, 2009, 03:56:41 PM

Gotta agree, starting lineup is solid. I still don't think Cedric Benson is going to do anything though.

Donald brown was a stud coming out of college and like most people have said, Addai ain't crap.

Henry and Caddilac can be two great picks, I'm still mad you beat me to caddy.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 11, 2009, 03:58:37 PM

I missed the draft guys. Is anyone thinking about making another league?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#6 : September 11, 2009, 04:00:24 PM

Well Cedric has been nasty in TC....

Also Talib what do you want for Ocho Cinco? Greg Jennings won't move but lets talk.....

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 11, 2009, 04:20:56 PM

I sent a league wide e mail out to the yahoo accounts for trade talk.

Any trade talk is fine here on the boards, pming or however, just thought it would be easiest to manage everything on the yahoo account.

again, good luck everyone

bucs1

Practice Squad
#8 : September 11, 2009, 04:24:35 PM

I think I did alright, but it could have been better. What do you guys think of my team?

bucs1

Practice Squad
#9 : September 11, 2009, 04:26:47 PM

Well Cedric has been nasty in TC....

Also Talib what do you want for Ocho Cinco? Greg Jennings won't move but lets talk.....

I'm always willing to listen to any potential trades. Just throw something out there.....

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 11, 2009, 04:33:45 PM

I think I did alright, but it could have been better. What do you guys think of my team?
Defiantly not as god as mine.. ;)

bucs1

Practice Squad
#11 : September 11, 2009, 04:52:17 PM

Defiantly not as god as mine.. ;)

Your RBs are a little weak, but your QBs are the best you can possibly get. Your team is overall pretty solid.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 11, 2009, 07:11:40 PM

Completed my first trade to New York Jets!

bucs1

Practice Squad
#13 : September 11, 2009, 09:44:21 PM

That shouldn't even be allowed. Obviously that guy is a major Jets homer if he is trading you Clinton Portis for Mark Sanchez.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 11, 2009, 10:30:02 PM

That shouldn't even be allowed. Obviously that guy is a major Jets homer if he is trading you Clinton Portis for Mark Sanchez.
I felt bad making the trade,cause it did feel like cheating but I couldn't turn it down. If their is a census i'll disband the trade. 

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR LML discussion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools