Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR LML discussion « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucs1

Practice Squad
#15 : September 11, 2009, 10:51:13 PM

Completed my first trade to New York Jets!

That shouldn't even be allowed. Obviously that guy is a major Jets homer if he is trading you Clinton Portis for Mark Sanchez.
I felt bad making the trade,cause it did feel like cheating but I couldn't turn it down. If their is a census i'll disband the trade.

That's highway robbery. You either have to be paying him to do that or he just must be that uneducated about fantasy football and the NFL.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 12, 2009, 09:26:02 AM

Completed my first trade to New York Jets!

That shouldn't even be allowed. Obviously that guy is a major Jets homer if he is trading you Clinton Portis for Mark Sanchez.
I felt bad making the trade,cause it did feel like cheating but I couldn't turn it down. If their is a census i'll disband the trade.

That's highway robbery. You either have to be paying him to do that or he just must be that uneducated about fantasy football and the NFL.
He honestly wanted him that bad. He told me in his ESPN league he took him with his first pick.

I asked if he was joking with me and he said no, you watch sanchez is going to have a HUGE year, he's the real deal. I said okay, what would you trade for him?

He responds I'll send you the Clinton Portis and Dallas D if you send Mark Sanchez and Thomas Jones, I accidentally clicked on Laurance Maroney so we have to fix the trade today.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#17 : September 12, 2009, 12:55:17 PM

Well Cedric has been nasty in TC....

Also Talib what do you want for Ocho Cinco? Greg Jennings won't move but lets talk.....
Bernard Berrian + another someone off the bench for Ocho
I'm always willing to listen to any potential trades. Just throw something out there.....
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR LML discussion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools