Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: He's ours « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#15 : September 12, 2009, 04:12:47 PM

LMAO @ anyone who thinks Teblow can transition to the NFL as a QB.

Did you see any of his long passes today? He has a hell of an arm, highly accurate with a nice touch. He has spent a lot of time in the offseason working on mechanics and footwork.

Yea I saw that too, but that was against Troy. I want to see it against the good teams they play in the SEC.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 12, 2009, 04:13:09 PM

"Duuude let's just trade Freeman for a #1 overall pick

Because you can't trade with yourself.

Sorry, had a Java moment.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#17 : September 12, 2009, 04:15:32 PM

Like you know for sure bro.   He will be better than Peyton Manning or Brady Quinn.  Maybe he doesn't have nice pecs and abs like Brady Quinn, but he makes up for it with heart, determination and by being a good Christian.  He's a great role model and will make you eat your words you stupid creep.    

Better than Peyton Manning AND Brady Quinn? Manning, yes. Quinn, no.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 12, 2009, 04:16:21 PM

Did you see any of his long passes today? He has a hell of an arm, highly accurate with a nice touch. He has spent a lot of time in the offseason working on mechanics and footwork.

Yea I saw that too, but that was against Troy. I want to see it against the good teams they play in the SEC.

The quality of competition doesn't affect his throwing motion, accuracy, or touch, that much. We'll really see next week when he faces a Monte D.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 12, 2009, 04:17:34 PM

Like you know for sure bro. � He will be better than Peyton Manning or Brady Quinn. �Maybe he doesn't have nice pecs and abs like Brady Quinn, but he makes up for it with heart, determination and by being a good Christian. �He's a great role model and will make you eat your words you stupid creep. � �

Better than Peyton Manning AND Brady Quinn? Manning, yes. Quinn, no.

LOL

DougTheGreat

Starter

#20 : September 12, 2009, 04:17:49 PM

I saw the passes, the majority of them had helium balloons attached to them. If the WR's weren't open by 50 yards, those are picks all day in the NFL.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 12, 2009, 04:21:05 PM

Like you know for sure bro.   He will be better than Peyton Manning or Brady Quinn.  Maybe he doesn't have nice pecs and abs like Brady Quinn, but he makes up for it with heart, determination and by being a good Christian.  He's a great role model and will make you eat your words you stupid creep.    

Wow... just wow. Did you just put Manning and Quinn together as if they are equals or comparable? With all do respect, how old are you?

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 12, 2009, 04:21:34 PM

lmao.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 12, 2009, 04:24:45 PM

We are getting alot of really really young fans on here lately who probably think Tom Brady or Peyton Manning are the best QB's they've ever seen, because they are about the only quarterbacks they've ever seen.  ;)

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#24 : September 12, 2009, 04:25:42 PM

Like you know for sure bro. ? He will be better than Peyton Manning or Brady Quinn. ?Maybe he doesn't have nice pecs and abs like Brady Quinn, but he makes up for it with heart, determination and by being a good Christian. ?He's a great role model and will make you eat your words you stupid creep. ? ?

Wow... just wow. Did you just put Manning and Quinn together as if they are equals or comparable? With all do respect, how old are you?

Don't worry how old I am.  I am grown bro.  And Manning is good, I'm not saying that, but so is my boy Brady.  Haven't you seen him on the covers of all the muscle mags?  They don't put scrubs on those things you know.  Plus, I think I heard he dates supermodels or playmates too.  

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#25 : September 12, 2009, 04:26:28 PM

I saw the passes, the majority of them had helium balloons attached to them. If the WR's weren't open by 50 yards, those are picks all day in the NFL.

Look junior, if you didn't see the game just say so, no big deal. But don't coem on here and make up crap to try to support your hate based opinion.

Anyone how ACTUALLY saw the game will say those passes were crisp and tight.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 12, 2009, 04:26:50 PM

Like you know for sure bro. � He will be better than Peyton Manning or Brady Quinn. �Maybe he doesn't have nice pecs and abs like Brady Quinn, but he makes up for it with heart, determination and by being a good Christian. �He's a great role model and will make you eat your words you stupid creep. � �

With all do respect.. How haven't you figured this out to be an adult troll?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 12, 2009, 04:26:59 PM

We are getting alot of really really young fans on here lately who probably think Tom Brady or Peyton Manning are the best QB's they've ever seen, because they are about the only quarterbacks they've ever seen.� ;)

Just curious, who are the BEST QBs you have ever seen?

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 12, 2009, 04:27:24 PM

Brady doesn't know you. He is not "your" boy.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 12, 2009, 04:27:31 PM

Like you know for sure bro. ? He will be better than Peyton Manning or Brady Quinn. ?Maybe he doesn't have nice pecs and abs like Brady Quinn, but he makes up for it with heart, determination and by being a good Christian. ?He's a great role model and will make you eat your words you stupid creep. ? ?

Don't worry how old I am.  I am grown bro.  And Manning is good, I'm not saying that, but so is my boy Brady.  Haven't you seen him on the covers of all the muscle mags?  They don't put scrubs on those things you know.  Plus, I think I heard he dates supermodels or playmates too.  

This can't be a real member, so who's playing a joke on us this time?

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: He's ours « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools