Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: He's ours « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#30 : September 12, 2009, 04:27:37 PM

Tebow has definitely improved from last year, but I need to see him under center and see him work more of a convential offense.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 12, 2009, 04:28:42 PM

LMAO @ anyone who thinks Teblow can transition to the NFL as a QB.

Like you know for sure bro. � He will be better than Peyton Manning or Brady Quinn. �Maybe he doesn't have nice pecs and abs like Brady Quinn, but he makes up for it with heart, determination and by being a good Christian. �He's a great role model and will make you eat your words you stupid creep. � �

Wow... just wow. Did you just put Manning and Quinn together as if they are equals or comparable? With all do respect, how old are you?

With all do respect.. How haven't you figured this out to be an adult troll?

Touche'

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#32 : September 12, 2009, 04:29:36 PM

If this guy is really more than 12 years old, then I just lost so much respect for humanity.

For your sake, wildwhatever, you should just say your around 12.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 12, 2009, 04:31:51 PM

We are getting alot of really really young fans on here lately who probably think Tom Brady or Peyton Manning are the best QB's they've ever seen, because they are about the only quarterbacks they've ever seen.� ;)

Just curious, who are the BEST QBs you have ever seen?

I'd consider both in the top 5 all time with Montana, Marino, and Elway.

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#34 : September 12, 2009, 04:32:15 PM

We are getting alot of really really young fans on here lately who probably think Tom Brady or Peyton Manning are the best QB's they've ever seen, because they are about the only quarterbacks they've ever seen.  ;)

I didn't even say Tom Brady, I said Brady Quinn.  You probably don't even know the difference because you don't have the NFL Network like my Uncle.  We go over there all the time and watch that, play Madden and rock out to ICP.  

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 12, 2009, 04:32:50 PM

If this guy is really more than 12 years old, then I just lost so much respect for humanity.

For your sake, wildwhatever, you should just say your around 12.

He previously said his is (physically) 17.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 12, 2009, 04:33:09 PM

We are getting alot of really really young fans on here lately who probably think Tom Brady or Peyton Manning are the best QB's they've ever seen, because they are about the only quarterbacks they've ever seen.� ;)

Just curious, who are the BEST QBs you have ever seen?

Ummm let's see; Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Troy Aikman, and John Elway, just to name a few.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 12, 2009, 04:33:19 PM

We are getting alot of really really young fans on here lately who probably think Tom Brady or Peyton Manning are the best QB's they've ever seen, because they are about the only quarterbacks they've ever seen. �;)

I didn't even say Tom Brady, I said Brady Quinn. �You probably don't even know the difference because you don't have the NFL Network like my Uncle. �We go over there all the time and watch that, play Madden and rock out to ICP. �

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 12, 2009, 04:34:41 PM

LMAO @ anyone who thinks Teblow can transition to the NFL as a QB.

Like you know for sure bro. � He will be better than Peyton Manning or Brady Quinn. �Maybe he doesn't have nice pecs and abs like Brady Quinn, but he makes up for it with heart, determination and by being a good Christian. �He's a great role model and will make you eat your words you stupid creep. � �

Wow... just wow. Did you just put Manning and Quinn together as if they are equals or comparable? With all do respect, how old are you?

With all do respect.. How haven't you figured this out to be an adult troll?

I think you are right.

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#39 : September 12, 2009, 04:37:14 PM

How about Big Ben?  He's won more Super Bowls than anyone.  Jeez, you dudes need to get the real scoop.  And I even remember when Brady was an All Stat for the Fighting Irish.  Hah, I bet you guys didn't even know that.  Out!

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 12, 2009, 04:38:49 PM

Your slipping wildyungbucz... Your cover is wearing thin.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 12, 2009, 04:39:03 PM

How about Big Ben?  He's won more Super Bowls than anyone.  Jeez, you dudes need to get the real scoop.  And I even remember when Brady was an All Stat for the Fighting Irish.  Hah, I bet you guys didn't even know that.  Out!

Yep it's confirmed now...........we have an imposter troll.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 12, 2009, 04:39:22 PM

How about Big Ben? �He's won more Super Bowls than anyone. �Jeez, you dudes need to get the real scoop. �And I even remember when Brady was an All Stat for the Fighting Irish. �Hah, I bet you guys didn't even know that. �Out!

lmao. wtf is an all stat?

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 12, 2009, 04:40:41 PM

How about Big Ben? �He's won more Super Bowls than anyone. �Jeez, you dudes need to get the real scoop. �And I even remember when Brady was an All Stat for the Fighting Irish. �Hah, I bet you guys didn't even know that. �Out!

lmao. what is an all stat?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

abellwillring

Second String

#44 : September 12, 2009, 04:41:11 PM

We just got our franchise TE.  Tebow's only future in the NFL is there or at FB.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: He's ours « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools