Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: He's ours « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#75 : September 12, 2009, 10:46:33 PM

I dont get all the hate.

I hate Gators football more than any otehr team in sports, and I can appreciate Tebow why cant you?
Good post - I have wondered the same thing for a couple of years now - I can understand FSU and Miami fans - but even they acknowledge Tebow is pretty darned good...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

gdavis

Starter

#76 : September 12, 2009, 10:48:49 PM

He'll go 1st round.

Probably for this alone....'For the rest of our lives!'� �

What an idiot.� I think he stole that speech from an episode of Friday Night Lights.� �Get over yourself God boy.�

that quote was from Varsity Blues....

Does it make a difference?  They are both trite, so is he and so are you. 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#77 : September 12, 2009, 10:51:08 PM

I dont get all the hate.

I hate Gators football more than any otehr team in sports, and I can appreciate Tebow why cant you?
Good post - I have wondered the same thing for a couple of years now - I can understand FSU and Miami fans - but even they acknowledge Tebow is pretty darned good...
And why the hate cuz he's a really good person? Too bad he's not a thug?? Geez!

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#78 : September 12, 2009, 11:55:58 PM

Tebow = future NFL tight end or fullback.

#79 : September 13, 2009, 12:18:46 AM

I dont get all the hate.

And why the hate cuz he's a really good person? Too bad he's not a thug?? Geez!

Its jealousy. Just some whiny little atheists who are offended by his spirituality. If Tebow was openly an atheist and still had great character I wouldnt judge him any differently. If he plays good and isnt a **CENSORED** bag thug, I can care less what he believes in.

it just comes down to either jealousy or being a hater

Booker

Hall of Famer

#80 : September 13, 2009, 12:21:08 AM

Lol his religion has nothing to do with most people saying he won't make it in the NFL

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#81 : September 13, 2009, 12:34:27 AM

I've been saying it over and over... wildyungbum = ZELL!!! I mean seriously, who is crazy enough to do something like this?

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#82 : September 13, 2009, 12:43:14 AM

I've been saying it over and over... wildyungbum = ZELL!!! I mean seriously, who is crazy enough to do something like this?
Have we determined he is indeed ZELL? I still think it's playslamer... Dunno why though...

Well the poster wildyung isn't malicious he's just nuts.

Playstal is malicious
Zell is nuts, put it together

#83 : September 13, 2009, 12:44:46 AM

Using play's post as anything but to show how dumb people are is pointless

not really, there are a lot of dumb people who sound just like him

Again I hate FLorida, but I dont hate on Tebow for that speech or his religion, but lots of people do. There are a lot of Tebow haters, and im not just talking about thsoe who think he wotn be good in the NFL

Booker

Hall of Famer

#84 : September 13, 2009, 12:45:58 AM

I love how wildyung changed his email to hidden after I pointed out it was a st Leo email even though he was in "high school"

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#85 : September 13, 2009, 12:48:55 AM

I love how wildyung changed his email to hidden after I pointed out it was a st Leo email even though he was in "high school"
LOL

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#86 : September 13, 2009, 10:27:05 AM

your nuts and a homer if you think tebow is going to be awesome in the nfl.

hows alex smith doing?
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: He's ours « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools