Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida State Football « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#240 : January 04, 2010, 10:04:48 PM

Quote from: olafberserker
You start calling me junior and accusing me of not knowing what I'm talking about because I say your team will lose to FSU..

I'm not guaranteeing a WV win,far from it, but if you look at our running game and the FSU D - they don't paint a pretty picture for the Noles.

Yeah man, I was totally unopen to the idea of WV losing..

and this statement means what?   lmao
That obviously my stance wasn't too hard on WVU winning.  C'mon, cant you figure that out?

Judging by the amount of "lol's" and "lmao's" you're obviously a 15-17 year old who just likes to argue and laugh out loud a lot.

another remark from the guy who wants to accuse others of being internet tough guys and "just wanting to argue"...  LMFWAO

whether you "thought" WVU would win or not has no relevence to you attacking me for saying they would lose and making excuses for the loss after the fact

so now a team that according to you "didn't deserve to be there" whipped your team's rear end and a guy who you think is a "15-17 year old" correctly saw this game unfolding the way it did when you thought I was "just picking FSU to pick them" ..... you're on a roll

Attacking you?  Asking for evidence to support your statement isn't attacking. 

And no, they didn't deserve to be there. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#241 : January 04, 2010, 10:06:23 PM

I'm sorry- but FSU going to the Gator Bowl is such a joke and a prime example of whats wrong with college football. There are a few teams that deserve it much more but they know that the retiring old wind sock will put people in the seats. Basically, some other team (Clemson or VT or Miami) is getting robbed.

They might put up a fight, but I hope we stomp their a__.

you will lose

Based on what?

trust me

I trust the local weatherman more.

asking for insight or smart remark?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#242 : January 04, 2010, 10:07:15 PM

Just give us some kind of insight that you have a solitary clue what you're talking about.

more

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#243 : January 04, 2010, 10:08:45 PM

loved the other thread where you accused me of "trying to get under people's skin" and calling me "junior"

simple because I said WVU would lose

save it, you incited an "argument" ... all I did was predict (correctly I might add) that FSU would beat WVU in the Gator Bowl

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#244 : January 04, 2010, 10:10:51 PM

I'm sorry- but FSU going to the Gator Bowl is such a joke and a prime example of whats wrong with college football. There are a few teams that deserve it much more but they know that the retiring old wind sock will put people in the seats. Basically, some other team (Clemson or VT or Miami) is getting robbed.

you will lose

Based on what?

trust me

Pay more attention to the "Based on what?" comment that you ignored..

www.Atlbucs.com

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#245 : January 04, 2010, 10:11:19 PM

Just give us some kind of insight that you have a solitary clue what you're talking about.

more

well you kept refusing...

www.Atlbucs.com

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#246 : January 04, 2010, 10:11:56 PM

you will lose

Based on what?

trust me

Pay more attention to the "Based on what?" comment that you ignored..

again referencing something that has nothing to do with my post

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#247 : January 04, 2010, 10:13:08 PM

more

and?  You think I work for you.  The fact that you need things spelled out isn't my problem.   When I did spell it out for you, you decided to patronize my comments and ATTEMPT to rip them apart.  Turns out I was right.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#248 : January 04, 2010, 10:19:20 PM

more

and?  You think I work for you.  The fact that you need things spelled out isn't my problem.   When I did spell it out for you, you decided to patronize my comments and ATTEMPT to rip them apart.  Turns out I was right.

Again, congrats - you picked an underdog to win a game.  A 3 point underdog.  Take all the credit in the world that comes with that.

FSU won, but the only reason you listed that contributed to it was the team coming out to play for their coach (which was a given)

www.Atlbucs.com

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#249 : January 04, 2010, 10:25:24 PM

lmao, you sure do get your panties in a wad don't you.

I'm not going to waste much time with in-depth analysis.  Here's three reasons why you'll lose and they kind of run together so try to keep up.  If I see bigger reasons that you'll be able to overcome these three I'll let you know, but as of now here goes:

1.  You're not that good.   

2.  FSU has a month to prep for anything you're going to throw at them.  FSU doesn't really have to worry about being outcoached here

3.  Biggest reason is it wil be Bowden's last game at FSU.  It will practically be a home game and expect they are going to be fired up.  That matters a bunch in a bowl game.

You'll score some points, but so will FSU.

Truly brilliant.  If I may..

1.  You're not that good.   FSU is? If they lose they'll be 6-7

2.  FSU has a month to prep for anything you're going to throw at them.  FSU doesn't really have to worry about being outcoached here/ and we don't have a month?  If anyone has to worry about being outcoached, its us

3.  Biggest reason is it wil be Bowden's last game at FSU.  It will practically be a home game and expect they are going to be fired up.  That matters a bunch in a bowl game. I don't doubt you'll have more fans in the stadium, but our guys travel very well.  And if you look at our last few bowl wins, Georgia (at the Georgia Dome), Georgia Tech (Gator Bowl), Oklahoma (Arizona), and North Carolina (in Charlotte) - playing on hostile territory has never phased them.  As far as the "fired up" argument, they had to of known that this was his last year (hell, 3/4 of the people on this board knew that) and they were still 6-6....and that was with Ponder in most of the season (who'll be out for the bowl game)

I was right on all 3 accounts and according to you #3 wouldn't be much of a factor .... LOL ... just stop posting ... you refuse to give FSU and me credit without some kind of attached backhanded remark and in the meantime you really keep making yourself look more and more silly

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#250 : January 04, 2010, 10:33:59 PM

I'm not going to waste much time with in-depth analysis.  Here's three reasons why you'll lose and they kind of run together so try to keep up.  If I see bigger reasons that you'll be able to overcome these three I'll let you know, but as of now here goes:

1.  You're not that good.   

2.  FSU has a month to prep for anything you're going to throw at them.  FSU doesn't really have to worry about being outcoached here

3.  Biggest reason is it wil be Bowden's last game at FSU.  It will practically be a home game and expect they are going to be fired up.  That matters a bunch in a bowl game.

Truly brilliant.  If I may..

1.  You're not that good.   FSU is? If they lose they'll be 6-7

2.  FSU has a month to prep for anything you're going to throw at them.  FSU doesn't really have to worry about being outcoached here/ and we don't have a month?  If anyone has to worry about being outcoached, its us

3.  Biggest reason is it wil be Bowden's last game at FSU.  It will practically be a home game and expect they are going to be fired up.  That matters a bunch in a bowl game. I don't doubt you'll have more fans in the stadium, but our guys travel very well.  And if you look at our last few bowl wins, Georgia (at the Georgia Dome), Georgia Tech (Gator Bowl), Oklahoma (Arizona), and North Carolina (in Charlotte) - playing on hostile territory has never phased them.  As far as the "fired up" argument, they had to of known that this was his last year (hell, 3/4 of the people on this board knew that) and they were still 6-6....and that was with Ponder in most of the season (who'll be out for the bowl game)

I was right on all 3 accounts and according to you #3 wouldn't be much of a factor .... LOL ... just stop posting ... you refuse to give FSU and me credit without some kind of attached backhanded remark and in the meantime you really keep making yourself look more and more silly

I have no hesitation about giving FSU credit - they came out to play for their coach and played very well.  What other credit do you think you deserve?  Obviously they won the game, but it wasn't like it was an upset of epic proportions.  Again, congrats.   

Despite player execution, I think our coaches called a decent offensive game with what they had.  And seriously - the "you're not that good" statement can't be called true.  Purely an opinion and unprovable.  Sure, we lost to a 6-6 team but throughout the season we were better. 

www.Atlbucs.com

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#251 : January 04, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

I'm not going to waste much time with in-depth analysis. Here's three reasons why you'll lose and they kind of run together so try to keep up. If I see bigger reasons that you'll be able to overcome these three I'll let you know, but as of now here goes:

1. You're not that good.

2. FSU has a month to prep for anything you're going to throw at them. FSU doesn't really have to worry about being outcoached here

3. Biggest reason is it wil be Bowden's last game at FSU. It will practically be a home game and expect they are going to be fired up. That matters a bunch in a bowl game.

Truly brilliant. If I may..

1. You're not that good. FSU is? If they lose they'll be 6-7

2. FSU has a month to prep for anything you're going to throw at them. FSU doesn't really have to worry about being outcoached here/ and we don't have a month? If anyone has to worry about being outcoached, its us

3. Biggest reason is it wil be Bowden's last game at FSU. It will practically be a home game and expect they are going to be fired up. That matters a bunch in a bowl game. I don't doubt you'll have more fans in the stadium, but our guys travel very well. And if you look at our last few bowl wins, Georgia (at the Georgia Dome), Georgia Tech (Gator Bowl), Oklahoma (Arizona), and North Carolina (in Charlotte) - playing on hostile territory has never phased them. As far as the "fired up" argument, they had to of known that this was his last year (hell, 3/4 of the people on this board knew that) and they were still 6-6....and that was with Ponder in most of the season (who'll be out for the bowl game)

I have no hesitation about giving FSU credit - they came out to play for their coach and played very well. What other credit do you think you deserve? Obviously they won the game, but it wasn't like it was an upset of epic proportions. Again, congrats.

Despite player execution, I think our coaches called a decent offensive game with what they had. And seriously - the "you're not that good" statement can't be called true. Purely an opinion and unprovable. Sure, we lost to a 6-6 team but throughout the season we were better.

okie dokie

#252 : January 05, 2010, 10:08:07 AM

Glad I stockpiled the popcorn, this conversation is epic...

Anyone want to discuss the actual game?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#253 : January 05, 2010, 11:04:48 AM

Glad I stockpiled the popcorn, this conversation is epic...

Anyone want to discuss the actual game?
hahahah

www.Atlbucs.com
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida State Football « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools