Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ANOTHER LOSING SATURDAY FOR DUImeg « previous next »
Page: 1

luke99

Starter

: September 13, 2009, 08:36:20 AM

Highest-Rated Play Since My Return!

50 Dimes of Action

30 DIME NFL BOOK-BUSTER OF THE YEAR

Bears/Packers

Up +279 Dimes Net Profit since Dec 23rd!

10-DIME TWO-PACK

Broncos/Bengals

Cowboys/Buccaneers

Big Dog's 10 Dimers kickoff at 1 pm - Don't

miss them!

$31.95

Winner with the Horned Frogs, but the both the Vols and Falcons get exposed, costing us - 24 Dimes. Losing day, but my + 279 Dimes since December 23rd says I'll bounce back.

We move on...

Hope you're ready for a Sunday to remember, as I release my strongest play since returning from last season! I like my side in tonight's Bears/Packers Sunday night contest so much, it gets one of my highest ratings so far this season - 30 Dimes!

Toss in a pair of 10 Dimers and we make a solid 50 Dimes on the pro gridiron today.

GET MY HIGHEST RATED PLAY SINCE MY RETURN!!!

Look, picking winners is nothing new to me. Making money is nothing new to me.

When you're in the role I am in, and have the wherewithal to share the type of knowledge I possess, it's somewhat surreal.

And the fact is there is no one in the entire world with a pulse for every huddle there is - be it college or pro - than yours truly. And for the first time ever, you're getting the opportunity to know what I know.

Hey, I respect the handicappers on this site - if I didn't I wouldn't have my name associated with them - but the fact is I am not a handicapper.

I have been analyzing games my entire life

on the record, and directly to the public.

As you'll read within my profile, I didn't just show up and decide to start picking games. I've been analyzing games my entire life, on the record, and directly to the public. Fact is, I'm a real person with the credibility you need on your side. In the simplest terms, I am the go-to guy who has the type of resume you can depend on.

Bottom line is this: I don't believe in playing everyday. In fact, I absolutely refuse to put myself in a position in which I feel like a slave to the action. When I see something I like - something I will personally invest in right along with you - you will be a part of it as well.

I believe the true modus operandi is to only make a move on the standout lines that offer value and pouncing on them. If that's something you're interested in, something your heart and bankroll believes in, check in daily to www.thebigdogpicks.com to find out when I'm stepping out.

1-2.. ;D ;D

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 13, 2009, 11:50:58 AM

Sniff...............yup smells like dog poo!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ANOTHER LOSING SATURDAY FOR DUImeg « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools