Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers vs Cowboys Gameday thread. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 56

« : September 13, 2009, 06:12:51 AM »

Kenny Albert and Darryl Johnston will announce the live TV game commentary along with field reporter Tony Siragusa for the NFL On FOX, with WTVT My Fox Tampa Bay televising locally.

Gene Deckerhoff, the 'Voice of The Buccaneers' will also announce the live radio game play-by-play with analyst Dave Moore on flagship stations WDAE 620AM The Sports Animal, and WFUS Country 103.5, and the Buccaneers Radio Network.

Local weather conditions around the Raymond James Stadium area apparently do not appear ideal again for the Bucs 1:00PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff because there will be thundershowers at 84 degrees, feels like 93 degrees, 60% precipitation, 77% humidity, and light winds at 10 miles per hour.

Buccaneers will dress in their white jerseys and pewter pants, while the Cowboys will wear their blue road jerseys, and silver pants.

Game day links:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009091308/2009/REG1/cowboys@buccaneers
http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/01-FOX-E.html

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #1 : September 13, 2009, 06:20:31 AM »

Thunderstorms all afternoon.

Bing your ponchos if you are heading to the game.

BucFanOcala

Starter

« #2 : September 13, 2009, 06:42:38 AM »

I love this....It's going to be a classic bucs ball game baby!!!!!!

BUcs are gona run all over dallas guys bet....Section 305 row J will be loud!!!!!!!!!

Gotta get going guys got an hour and half I'll be wearing a retro throw back that says buc Fan Ocala!!!! so say something my pewterreport fans if ya see me!!!I'll buy ya a  beer... have fun guys enjoy our line and backs rippin up the dallas d.!!!!!

goooooooooooooooooooo  bucs         21-14 bucs win.

king_frog

Hall of Famer
« #3 : September 13, 2009, 07:11:25 AM »

The lousy weather is all the more reason that our running game should be huge in this match.

« #4 : September 13, 2009, 07:23:14 AM »

we have three starting RBs on our squad.  We should run 40 times in a game like this.   Our 4th RB (Peanut) went to the Pro Bowl last year.   There's no excuse to not move the ball today...  unless our SMALL O-line gets man handled by the HUGE Dallas line. 

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

« #5 : September 13, 2009, 08:14:46 AM »

I am cautiously psyched.  Too many years of high hopes for an offense that never materializes.  Well Gruden lost his opener against the Saints lets see how Rah does.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #6 : September 13, 2009, 08:52:00 AM »

A view from Dallas that doesn't sound too far off the mark on our OFF vs their DEF:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/columnists/tcowlishaw/stories/091309dnspocowlishaw.33907a3.html

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Balls Out

Starter
« #7 : September 13, 2009, 09:01:46 AM »

A view from Dallas that doesn't sound too far off the mark on our OFF vs their DEF:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/columnists/tcowlishaw/stories/091309dnspocowlishaw.33907a3.html

Really? This is passing as good journalism to you?

How hard is it to go with the "prevailing opinion" and look at resumes...he forgot to mention D.Penn blocking daylight once again giving Leftwich time to hit open receivers (50 percent of the time anyway).

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #8 : September 13, 2009, 09:19:28 AM »

Really? This is passing as good journalism to you?

How hard is it to go with the "prevailing opinion" and look at resumes...he forgot to mention D.Penn blocking daylight once again giving Leftwich time to hit open receivers (50 percent of the time anyway).

Sometimes the prevailing opinion is right and since everyone here even thinks running is the key I'm not sure what is off the mark in this.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #9 : September 13, 2009, 09:38:54 AM »

Yea, Dal.  Just bc the buccs have said they need to run the ball is no reason to expect them to run the ball.

And just bc Dallas has shown if given the right situation - i.e. a team whose passing attack is suspect - will focus on defending the run and are effective at it is no reason to think they will do that against the buccs - I mean Lefty can't be in that category - just bc he hasn't seen his starting wrs on the field in PS. ::) ::) ::)

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Balls Out

Starter
« #10 : September 13, 2009, 09:45:35 AM »

I thought the whole article was pretty much off the mark, to say our passing game isn't to be feared when it has Bryant, Winslow, Stevens, 3+ quality running backs to run play action off of, an O-line that can pass protect with the best of them and a QB that knows how to push the ball down field is nonsense...since when is this combination not at least a threat? Especially in week 1.

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #11 : September 13, 2009, 09:53:57 AM »

One might offer Lefty's success rate to date, both wr's seeing their first action of the year, Winslow's catches so far this season - same with Winslow - as most everything took a backseat to Leftwich/McCown show. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

docbravo

Pro Bowler

« #12 : September 13, 2009, 09:58:28 AM »

It's Here, IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!! After one of the most entertaining Off-Seasons in recent memory, the time for Football is at hand! Whether you like the moves or hate them, now is the time to rally behind the "Brand!" This team represents you, and Our City! LET'S GIVE EM ALL WE GOT!!!! GO BUCS!!!!

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #13 : September 13, 2009, 10:10:55 AM »

Listened to Chris Landry on Fox radio first thing in the morning and he says the Bucs will be lucky to win 3 games and are in a big meltdown. Not encouraging words to hear before I head out to RJS in the next hour.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

« #14 : September 13, 2009, 10:14:36 AM »

Entertaining? Vomit inducing is more like it.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 56
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers vs Cowboys Gameday thread. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools