Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers vs Cowboys Gameday thread. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 54 55 56

mark2001

Pro Bowler
#825 : September 13, 2009, 04:33:57 PM

LOL come on. Where did I say it would be better? I know you are a teacher but come on learn to read. I said I thought they would be good or better than what they showed in this game. After watching preseason they played well. Sorry if you "knew" they would be bad. More like you were all pessimistic and you got one right

They gave up a number of big plays in the preseason.   I'm not pessistic, but I've seen it before elsewhere.  Go look at the Packers the last years under the Bates defense, and the big plays they gave up at critcal moments.   That is one of the reason Packer fans were calling for Bates head more than we were in Tampa for Gruden.  And now all of a sudden with Capers at the D helm, the Fox crew is talking about a Packer team strong enough to reach the SB...and BTW, look how much better their D looks.   That is all I'm saying.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#826 : September 13, 2009, 04:35:11 PM

That Packers team has way more talent on the D-line, and they switched to a 3-4 D.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#827 : September 13, 2009, 04:36:48 PM

What big plays did first string give up besides the Jacksonville one?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#828 : September 13, 2009, 07:56:42 PM

Was at the game - disappointed that 1/4 or more of the fans were Cowboy fans - made a lot of noise when Cowboys scored.

Won't read a lot of PR or Buc.com's MB due to negativity but will say that I'm proud of the Buc's performance and hopefully this will be something to build on.  Not reassuring to see Leftwich in poor physical condition nor the DB's blown coverage.

Tony Dungy went 0-6 in his first season. Morris may do the same, but the team wasn't as bad as I expected.

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#829 : September 13, 2009, 08:06:19 PM

For those who thought Clayton was done (psst Boid)---HA!

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#830 : September 13, 2009, 08:23:34 PM

I was impressed with our running game. It was just as I expected.

I was disappointed in our passing game. Byron and K2 really let us down.

I was really impressed with our defense (except for Piscitelli). We seriously need some speed back there.

Our special teams didn't do anything special.

I no longer like Nugent. Please bring back Bryant. Please.
Page: 1 ... 54 55 56
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers vs Cowboys Gameday thread. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools