Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leftwich played well? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

: September 14, 2009, 12:37:18 AM

Leftwich also had THE BONEHEAD "PLAY OF THE GAME".

1:20 left 'til half:
2nd and 11, deep in your own territory...scrambling to the left for no gain...instead of STAYING INBOUNDS, he runs out of bounds- stopping the clock.

Dallas gets the ball back and scores a TD.

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 14, 2009, 12:38:51 AM

Leftwich also had THE BONEHEAD "PLAY OF THE GAME".

1:20 left 'til half:
2nd and 11, deep in your own territory...scrambling to the left for no gain...instead of STAYING INBOUNDS, he runs out of bounds- stopping the clock.

Dallas gets the ball back and scores a TD.

That was a terribly stupid play.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

BucNation408

Second String

#2 : September 14, 2009, 12:28:11 AM

Leftwich play pretty good!! he is tough guy!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 13, 2009, 11:41:05 PM

Final score DTG 7.4

Boid Fink 3.8

Didn't know I used decimals eh?

Since I don't know the measurement criteria, I really had no idea whether or not decimals were involved.
The score just went into algorithms...

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 13, 2009, 11:40:05 PM

Final score DTG 7.4

Boid Fink 3.8

Since I don't know the measurement criteria, I really had no idea whether or not decimals were involved.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 13, 2009, 11:37:26 PM

YOU WIN. BIG.

Well, add that to my "points" that you're keeping. Personally, you can have ALL of the points, they seem important to you.

Final score DTG 7.4

Boid Fink 3.8

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 13, 2009, 11:35:25 PM

YOU WIN.  BIG.

Well, add that to my "points" that you're keeping. Personally, you can have ALL of the points, they seem important to you.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 13, 2009, 11:35:53 PM

You think that the run game would have had that same measure of succes with Carnell running it that many more times?

Ward out-averaged Carnell in the second half, so it would probably have been more carries by Ward instead of Caddy.

That would have been fine with me. �I don't care who would have got the carries, but they should have continued to run more than pass, IMO.

Yuck I agree.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 13, 2009, 11:33:18 PM

There's no win or lose involved. Maybe that's the problem that you're encountering here -- you think there's something to win or lose. It isn't the case, sir.
Oh no...trust me...

YOU WIN.  BIG.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 13, 2009, 11:29:21 PM

There's no win or lose involved. Maybe that's the problem that you're encountering here -- you think there's something to win or lose. It isn't the case, sir.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 13, 2009, 11:25:33 PM

Well you called me a nice fellow first...so I guess I can say the same about YOU.  I am here to be nice to YOU.  To agre with YOU.

To accept that despite your failing tonight, YOU are still a nice WRONG guy.

Having watched the game, as have you, I think maybe you need to rewatch that DVR'd video, and tell me WTH happened?  The BUcs failed to run the ball when it mattered...which was for a large portion of the second half.

Garbage carries aside, call it what you want, and go to bed.  You win man...you win...

I should almost call you last say DTG...but that doesn't rhyme.

YOU WIN.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 13, 2009, 10:04:17 PM

He had 8 for 77 in the first half...

dodda45

Starter
#12 : September 13, 2009, 05:53:28 PM

Am I reading a lot the posts here correctly?  ...Leftwich had tons of time and a great rushing attack to support him.  I can't remember seeing a Buc QB get that much time in a while...Yes, he does hit some big throws down field at times, but you have to be able to sustain drives and convert opportunities and he failed to do that...That is what starting QBs are paid to do...especially with the receiving threats we have now...

His throwing motion is ridiculous...The commentators talked about it over and over...No touch, trying to throw as hard as he can on nearly every throw...Watching him is maddening...

The sad thing is, I am pretty sure Luke would have fared worse...Of course, we will go with Lefty for a little longer but I have no problem with giving Josh Johnson a shot...

I have said over and over on this board that Sabby is waaaaay overrated...Our defense and special teams was just awful today...

Love the o-line and running game...God, I hope Faine, Bryant and Zuttah are okay...Otherwise, it could be a long year...

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 13, 2009, 05:54:53 PM

I concur brother!

Had it not been for the run and the protection, he would have been hobbling much sooner than the third quarter.

Start Freeman.

Buc31

Starter

#14 : September 13, 2009, 05:56:37 PM

I too have said time and time again...I don't see what the big deal is about Sabby.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leftwich played well? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools