Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leftwich played well? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

mhbucs47

Rookie

#15 : September 13, 2009, 05:59:40 PM

I'm going to blame it on the rain.... just for the hell of it.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 13, 2009, 05:59:53 PM

How about some dropped passes by the receivers?? Clayton had one, Winslow had a crucial one on 4th and 6. They get paid to catch the ball. Had one drive killed due to an illegal shift on the first blocked field goal. So take that into account.

Leftwich played a good game hate him or not, you can't deny it. He didn't turn the ball over, and he didn't take any sacks.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 13, 2009, 06:02:32 PM

leftwich sucked. He's still over throwing. I could throw better than him... and thats saying something. Get rid of him please. i think we'd be better off with one of the Josh's starting at QB.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#18 : September 13, 2009, 06:05:49 PM

i thought Leftwich played fine. This loss goes on the safeties for me.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 13, 2009, 06:09:31 PM

No, at first, he played pretty good. After half time, he sucked. Badly. He overthrew way too many times. Its unacceptable.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 13, 2009, 06:15:49 PM

Leftwich was....Leftwich.  Very inconsistent.  He made some great throws and some god-awful throws.

BucsPromo

Starter

#21 : September 13, 2009, 06:16:31 PM

No, at first, he played pretty good. After half time, he sucked. Badly. He overthrew way too many times. Its unacceptable.

Are you an idiot? Yes Lefty did bad in the 3rd, but holy shi- did you not see how bad Sabby was? He couldn't get in front of the ball if Garcia through it to him.

Cleanupman

Starter

#22 : September 13, 2009, 06:26:59 PM

leftwich was not horrible but he missed some throws that were very easy but made some tough ones

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 13, 2009, 06:31:27 PM

61% completion rate, passer rating of 90. Pretty solid.

Had the pass that was originally called a TD to Sammie stood after review, his passer rating would have been 98.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 13, 2009, 06:33:32 PM

61% completion rate, passer rating of 90. Pretty solid.

Had the pass that was originally called a TD to Sammie stood after review, his passer rating would have been 98.

Solid is the best word I would use to describe it. He makes these beautiful throws but struggles to look at more than 1 receiver, takes too many risks, and still will under/over throw receivers(especially HB's).

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 13, 2009, 06:35:48 PM

Someone  in our section commented that they didn't want Leftwich to win the starting job, but said that had Luke been the QB today he'd have been sacked 5 times.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 13, 2009, 06:40:57 PM

Are you an idiot? Yes Lefty did bad in the 3rd, but holy shi- did you not see how bad Sabby was? He couldn't get in front of the ball if Garcia through it to him.
No, I'm not qiute an idiot. That title goes to Leftwich. he's the idiot for not being able to overcome the overthrow issue. I can see that this is gonna be the problem for the duration of the season. Or until Leftovers gets injured and one of the Josh's comes in.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 13, 2009, 06:42:14 PM

Someone  in our section commented that they didn't want Leftwich to win the starting job, but said that had Luke been the QB today he'd have been sacked 5 times.

It's the truth too. What I love about Leftwich is his ability to stand tall in the pocket and deliver the ball. He let's his OL do their jobs rather than taking off and creating false pressures and not giving the routes time to develop.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 13, 2009, 06:47:08 PM

I hate Leftwich. He just perpetuates our QB inefficiency. I'm sick and tired of being one of the few teams in the league who can't get a good QB. I love the Bucs and I will always root for them. In fact, every week I will predict their win... but I don't think that Byron Leftovers is gonna get us anywhere. I really think that putting one of the Josh's in would be better for us.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 13, 2009, 06:47:25 PM

It's the truth too. What I love about Leftwich is his ability to stand tall in the pocket and deliver the ball. He let's his OL do their jobs rather than taking off and creating false pressures and not giving the routes time to develop.

The WR's and the OL appreciate that.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leftwich played well? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools