Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leftwich played well? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#150 : September 13, 2009, 10:41:45 PM

It is good.

If it is bad, obviously, you will argue that it is good, despite the bad inherent in relevant argument.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#151 : September 13, 2009, 10:42:42 PM

Good night DTG...hopefully, we can argue about this on Tuesday.

Because right now, you are losing man.

POUND THE ROCK does not literally mean beating on stones in your yard...you know?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#152 : September 13, 2009, 10:43:15 PM

It is good.
If it is bad, obviously, you will argue that it is good, despite the bad inherent in relevant argument.

You lost me. You're way more intelligent about this sort of thing than I.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#153 : September 13, 2009, 10:43:50 PM

POUND THE ROCK does not literally mean beating on stones in your yard...you know?

Right, Gruden's "pound the rock" meant to keep working.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#154 : September 13, 2009, 10:47:10 PM

It is good.

You lost me. You're way more intelligent about this sort of thing than I.
Not really.

But seriously?

Go back and read the posts...

And then use what you know about football, and tell me what happened was not a travesty?

That is why I am like..."seriously?"

You just sound like you are arguing to support the new regime.  Fine.  I am not bashing it.

I am critiquing it based on play calling...which has been an issue since pre-season...

They have room to improve.  Can you give me that?

Probably not...since you ar emore informed as a "fan" than I am.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#155 : September 13, 2009, 10:48:13 PM

I think you have some sort of inferiority complex or something, Boid. You need to work on that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#156 : September 13, 2009, 10:49:04 PM

I think you have some sort of inferiority complex or something, Boid. You need to work on that.
I think YOU need to work on it.

It is cool.  I get you know things...but your latest arguments are weak.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#157 : September 13, 2009, 10:55:02 PM

I think YOU need to work on it.

Boid, you seem like a nice fellow, but I can't help you with to overcome these sorts of things, you have to work on them yourself. Don't put yourself down, as you did in the post above. Remember, you're entitled to your own opinion, right or wrong.

It is cool.  I get you know things...but your latest arguments are weak.

Weak in what regard?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#158 : September 13, 2009, 10:59:45 PM

Weak as in you are saying because after a mere 13 carries, it was time to abandon Carnell.

Cannot believe I am saying this, but DTG, you are dead wrong man.  That is not football saavy knowledge.

the BUcs were a team that is built to run the ball...the resign of Clayton is almost proof of that (and he ha da great game...glad for him!)

Unless the Bucs think Carnell is a 13 carry a game back, what they did was odd.  he was lighting it up, and I think he would have ripped off a few more runs.  Olsen was wrong, Rah was wrong, and you are wrong.

You at least figure out a succesful thing, and work with it, in a BCO (Ball Control Offense).  Which is clearly what the Bucs are.  Throwing the ball as much as they did was a shame.  I would have rather seen ward, Graham, and Carnell carry the ball and wear them out...be physical, violent...

DTG, you seem an amicable fellow with a lot of one liners...but man, when I read the last few, I come away unimpressed.  It is like you WANT the Bucs to throw more...and while that is fine (if you are Olsen), it is not conducive to a good offense...

You impose the will....pound the "rock" (simplified).  Violent.  Physical.

You ahve your 2 cents, which are still equal to the 2 cents I throw.  I think most posters here will agree with that.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#159 : September 13, 2009, 11:21:04 PM

Weak as in you are saying because after a mere 13 carries, it was time to abandon Carnell.

Ward out-averaged him by a large margin in the second half, so I'd probably go with the guy who is getting the most YPC.

Cannot believe I am saying this, but DTG, you are dead wrong man.  That is not football saavy knowledge.

I don't care about that, to be honest.

You at least figure out a succesful thing, and work with it, in a BCO (Ball Control Offense).  Which is clearly what the Bucs are.  Throwing the ball as much as they did was a shame.  I would have rather seen ward, Graham, and Carnell carry the ball and wear them out...be physical, violent...

I don't know, 17 runs in the first half and 14 in the second doesn't seem all that out of balance (when you're down by two scores in the fourth quarter).

DTG, you seem an amicable fellow with a lot of one liners...but man, when I read the last few, I come away unimpressed.

Well, it has always been my mission to impress YOU. I feel like such a failure now. I'll have to have a good cry, I guess.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#160 : September 14, 2009, 02:34:35 AM

I concur brother!

Had it not been for the run and the protection, he would have been hobbling much sooner than the third quarter.

Start Freeman.
I concur!

He wouldn't have been hobbling at all had the REfTARDS called penalties on Dallas for the new Brady Rule (which protects QB's knees) on a numerous amount of plays!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#161 : September 14, 2009, 08:20:00 AM

In the end Dallas adjusted in the second half and the run game wasn't as effective, we went to Bryon because of that and being down.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#162 : September 14, 2009, 08:55:13 AM

Leftwich also had THE BONEHEAD "PLAY OF THE GAME".

1:20 left 'til half:
2nd and 11, deep in your own territory...scrambling to the left for no gain...instead of STAYING INBOUNDS, he runs out of bounds- stopping the clock.

Dallas gets the ball back and scores a TD.

Eh, it's no worse than taking a sack to end your team's season.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#163 : September 14, 2009, 09:02:00 AM

He played well enough.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leftwich played well? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools