Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow were gonna smash buffalo next week « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

imamonsterbuc

Practice Squad

: September 13, 2009, 08:25:21 PM

i have a gut feeling. were gonna kill them.

damn i cant wait to next sunday already.

fix those d fense errors and well be fine.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 13, 2009, 08:27:14 PM

The Bills have much better deep threats, the D-line has not fixed their pressure issues, and the BUcs still suit up Sabby and Flip.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 13, 2009, 08:28:47 PM

I'd love to see it, of course.

DougTheGreat

Starter

#3 : September 13, 2009, 08:30:22 PM

We may not smash, but I think if we can blitz more and limit the big play threat to maybe only once a game... we'll be competitive in most games.

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#4 : September 13, 2009, 08:31:01 PM

The Bills have much better deep threats, the D-line has not fixed their pressure issues, and the BUcs still suit up Sabby and Flip.

Bo wrong! The bills does not have better deep threats than Dallas. the bills don't have Romo at qb either. Not scared of Buffalo! if we clean up those mistakes on D coverage wise and Gaines adams do something please! Offense do what they do we should sin this game hands down

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 13, 2009, 08:32:57 PM

Bo wrong! The bills does not have better deep threats than Dallas. the bills don't have Romo at qb either. Not scared of Buffalo! if we clean up those mistakes on D coverage wise and Gaines adams do something please! Offense do what they do we should sin this game hands down
Not better deep threats than Evans and T.O.?

No pressure means ANY QB can throw for miles.  Romo just set a recor don us...why?  No pressure.

And as for the offense...well...as long as Rah does not abandon the run, perhaps we have a chance.  Carnell was a monster, and the BUcs left him out to dry.  For no good reason...

imamonsterbuc

Practice Squad

#6 : September 13, 2009, 08:33:30 PM

and at the same time buffalo dont have the type of d dallas have. therefore we should be scoring left and right.

and today was just a warm up for our d. next week i think we come harder and some turnover on dd also.

just thinking positive

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 13, 2009, 08:35:17 PM

and at the same time buffalo dont have the type of d dallas have. therefore we should be scoring left and right.

and today was just a warm up for our d. next week i think we come harder and some turnover on dd also.

just thinking positive
Not going to be an easy game.  Not by a mile.

Short week for Buffalo, but if the BUcs d-line does not apply some pressure, Edwards WILL throw the ball around well.  ANY QB can do that. 

warm up?  No such thing man.  Preseason is warm ups.

And different defenses mean that we could see more picks from Byron.

Cleanupman

Starter

#8 : September 13, 2009, 08:46:11 PM

I think we will beat them what I liked is that in byrons press conference he knew it, he was we could of won just 4-5 plays off but we WILL get better.  I think we will win we need it our schedule is HARD we need to scrape and we need to win almost all of our division games.  I was really glad to see jake D looked so bad in carolina.  I think we can beat ATL when we want and lord help us if the saints get a D though boy brees is a beast.

Codmons

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 13, 2009, 08:51:22 PM

Buffalo also doesn't have as good of an offensive line as the Cowboys, as good of a pass rush, as big of a running threat, as good of a QB... Pretty much worse in general on every phase of the game.

I'll be in Buffalo, so we should definatley take em out.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 13, 2009, 08:52:52 PM

I'll be in Buffalo, so we should definatley take em out.
Link?

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 13, 2009, 09:02:31 PM

should win this one

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 13, 2009, 09:06:26 PM

we suck at blitzing, especially Ruud. Could he be any more obvious he is coming in? and any less effective?

Hopefully we can get more pressure applied, but Dallas ain't no chumps special teams and poor safety play killed us today, everything besides that looked good.

whatever

Rookie

#13 : September 13, 2009, 09:13:55 PM

i have a gut feeling. were gonna kill them.

damn i cant wait to next sunday already.

fix those d fense errors and well be fine.

dude! thats the attitude. TAMPA.....BAY  I SAY....TAMPA.... OH, man... whatever

stufftherun55

Starter

#14 : September 13, 2009, 10:18:10 PM

This is great insight about the Bills. Maybe you should see how they play monday night before giving the bucs a victory. 90% of the people on this board said the bucs would win today. We know how that turned out.

"We might make a lot of money but, we also spend a lot of money"- Patrick Ewing (The best ever)
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow were gonna smash buffalo next week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools