Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow were gonna smash buffalo next week « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 14, 2009, 10:06:01 PM

Wow, they're looking good (even though they just coughed up that kickoff).  Scary. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 14, 2009, 10:20:19 PM

Sorry to bust your bubbles but, either the Bills O's just as good as the Pathetics or the Pathetics D is garbage... Score is BUF 24 - NE 25 with :28secs left and the Bills are pushing the ball well... Game over... Pat's win...

Brady must be upset about this game being as close as it was. He tried to evade Suzy Kolber from post game questions with, "I'm going to the locker room." and "I can't hear you it's too loud."

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 14, 2009, 10:42:43 PM

IMO.... the Bills have a lot less talent in every position on offense than Dallas. So i think you will see more pressure and similar running game. TO will only get open for maybe one TD (I hope less of course).

Our offense should pick up 21 or more points as well....

By that logic of thinking, I'm sure the Bills are saying the same thing aout the Bucs compared to New England..

I think we will win, but if we don't, we could very well start 0-7, 1-6...

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 14, 2009, 11:33:40 PM

Sorry to bust your bubbles but, either the Bills O's just as good as the Pathetics or the Pathetics D is garbage... Score is BUF 24 - NE 25 with :28secs left and the Bills are pushing the ball well... Game over... Pat's win...

Brady must be upset about this game being as close as it was. He tried to evade Suzy Kolber from post game questions with, "I'm going to the locker room." and "I can't hear you it's too loud."

The Bills definitely brought their best effort in this one. Monday Night football, season opener, in New England against the hated Patriots, Tom Brady's return...they were hyped.

What a heartbreaker for them. Its going to be tough for them to get up for the Bucs after this one. They'll be thinking about it for quite a few days, I think.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#34 : September 14, 2009, 11:37:15 PM

i dunno guys they looked really good on the road against the pats. I know the pats are a different team now because of their defense, but they still have Brady. They should be tough on defense. Better than the Cowboys were.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 14, 2009, 11:38:55 PM

i dunno guys they looked really good on the road against the pats. I know the pats are a different team now because of their defense, but they still have Brady. They should be tough on defense. Better than the Cowboys were.

Don't know about that, man. Cowboys had one of the better defenses in the league. We'll see...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 15, 2009, 12:22:49 AM

felt bad for Trent...he played a great game.  Ran that offense to almost perfection.

Leodis should get punched in the mouth by Stroud for being a goon on the second return...

Hey...he should have at least fell down, instead oif trying for the two more feet he would have gathered.  Ridiculous.  No excuse, his brain froze, and he played like the goat.  Not the G.O.A.T., but the goat...

Their defense is solid, we seen that.  Secondary is good, D-line is good, and after losing that heartbreaker, the Bills and their crowd are gonna be ravenous to beat on the Bucs.  I feel bad for Byron, because he is going to fumble next week, he is going to get hit a lot next week...espescially if Mahan is in the game...

The Bills are gonna be tough on the BUcs.  Jackson was a great runner, the no hud was damn effective, against the best coach in the NFL, as so many of you have said.

After playing one of the best, in their home, what makes us think we are gonna go into their house, and beat them with one of the sorriest secondaries in the NFL?

I got the Bills winning this game already.  Short week or no, the Bills looked solid.  Bucs secondary looked awful, and their pass rush is not going to be better than the Pats was.

Gonna suck to be at that game, methinks...

I hope I am wrong, but Sabby and Flip are going to have their hands full watching the Bills run routes all over the field...

I have no faith in SAbby.  None.  And if Flip adjusts his angles, he might play better.  But Sabby?  He is gonna be spinnin, IMO.

Go Bucs. 

Pass pro is going to have to be on another level, the run game cannot be abandoned if proven succesful (Olsen is a Gruden clone, almost), and the safety play is going to have to make splash plays.  How many times have we seen Piscitelli getting roated out there?  Even in the Jax game, it was confusion.

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=45147.40

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 15, 2009, 09:05:42 AM

Boid,

Who is this kid Jackson? RB/WR and an experienced returner. Never heard anything about him till last nights game.

He was virtually a one man wrecking crew.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 15, 2009, 09:07:25 AM

Boid,

Who is this kid Jackson? RB/WR and an experienced returner. Never heard anything about him till last nights game.

He was virtually a one man wrecking crew.
Fred Jackson is pretty good...I do believe he ran well lastyear against the Pats as well.

He has the honor of sitting behind Lynch in the depth charts, as you know.  He is pretty good no?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 15, 2009, 10:08:28 AM

Buffalo will be a tough challenge for the Bucs, but I think they can prevail.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 15, 2009, 10:19:42 AM

After last nights game, I feel less confident about beating Buffalo, but more confident about New England...

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 15, 2009, 10:28:54 AM

I think many are seriously underestimating Trent Edwards as he is surprisingly efficient given his limited experience.  Defensively their scheme isn't revolutionary, but they remind me of the old Bucs D with the way they fly around.  Big, big test for Raheem and his team.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow were gonna smash buffalo next week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools