Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ohio State Vs USC « previous next »
Page: 1

: September 12, 2009, 08:58:32 PM

So far pretty even game.

Nice goal line stand by USC there.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 12, 2009, 09:06:51 PM

Pryor looks to be running in Troy Smith's steps nicely for OSU. Hopefully he will be a better Quarterback if he goes pro.

#2 : September 12, 2009, 09:11:55 PM

Pryor looks to be running in Troy Smith's steps nicely for OSU. Hopefully he will be a better Quarterback if he goes pro.
He can be a lot better than Smith if he puts it all together. Size, speed, arm.

Mellow

Starter

#3 : September 13, 2009, 12:03:33 AM

...but no brain.  And Tressel's offenses is hardly taking advantage of his enormous talent.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 13, 2009, 02:38:41 AM

The game did not live up to the hype for me. It was pretty much a snoozefest. I think both teams are overrated.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 13, 2009, 03:35:17 AM

lol Child please..

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 13, 2009, 08:54:58 AM

The game did not live up to the hype for me. It was pretty much a snoozefest. I think both teams are overrated.

That is pretty much what I learned. If those are two possible threats to the UF throne then The Coach Who Should be Flogged and Jesus Boy can sleep easy.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 13, 2009, 08:59:57 AM

That is pretty much what I learned. If those are two possible threats to the UF throne then The Coach Who Should be Flogged and Jesus Boy can sleep easy.

There is still something to worry about.  Even with the first half struggles yesterday, Texas is very good.

Florida vs. Texas would be a great game.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ohio State Vs USC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools