Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kanye West is a jerk....was booed at VMAs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: September 14, 2009, 02:31:05 AM

Taylor Swift won the award for "Best Female Video" and during her acceptance speech, Kanye West goes on stage, grabs the mic, and says "Hey Taylor, I'm really happy for you, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time."

Kanye was booed by the audience.

Later Beyonce won an award and told Swift to come back on stage to finish the acceptance speech.

"Wow, this is amazing," Beyonce said when receiving her award. "I remember being 17-years-old and up for my first MTV award with Destiny's Child. It was one of the most exciting moments in my life. So, I'd like for Taylor to come out and have her moment."

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/171413/kanye-west-has-truly-lost-it-this-time/

I dont care if you like the guy's music or not....He's an idiot.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 14, 2009, 03:05:22 AM

I thought the same thing when I saw the clip. What a disrespectful thing to do. Some in the audience were cheering. Idiots.

2goodbucs

Starter
#2 : September 14, 2009, 05:41:04 AM

Kanye always goes into a rage fit when he doesn't win. His ego is going to get him in trouble some day.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 14, 2009, 06:10:07 AM

What a loser.  Anyone who buys Kanye's music and puts money in that jerks pocket is a fool.

#4 : September 14, 2009, 06:32:56 AM

I think it's time for South Park to put him back in his place.  Java I have to agree with you on this one.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 14, 2009, 08:33:00 AM

Did Kanye Yeast infection make an apology to Taylor swift? I'm not a fan of her work and what kanye west said to her was unnecessary especially with people watching at home and live. didn't watch the vma did asher roth win something? 

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 14, 2009, 09:20:26 AM

rappers are classy guys...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 14, 2009, 09:25:26 AM

rappers are classy guys...

that the main reason I hate their music.   They are dirt bags.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#8 : September 14, 2009, 09:29:07 AM

He's an overrated piece of crap

abucsfan

Starter

#9 : September 14, 2009, 09:57:03 AM

Can you imagine how humiliated that poor girl felt after West did that to her.   I just read where "He has previously made award show rants about Gretchen Wilson, Justice and Simian, as well as Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, but this was the worst."  In other words, if you're white you don't deserve an award.  If Jay Leno doesn't bar that idiot from performing on his show tonight, I won't watch Jay again and yes, I've already made that comment to NBC.  It's there with countless other threats about West.  Let's see how much class Leno has.

#10 : September 14, 2009, 10:09:50 AM

over rated? He's a legendary producer in hip hop and a great artist. But he's a **CENSORED** bag and I cant stand him anymore. I really hate this guy, it's really sad how much of an arrogant, narcissistic, d-bag he has become

#11 : September 14, 2009, 10:13:28 AM

Can you imagine how humiliated that poor girl felt after West did that to her.   I just read where "He has previously made award show rants about Gretchen Wilson, Justice and Simian, as well as Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, but this was the worst."  In other words, if you're white you don't deserve an award.  If Jay Leno doesn't bar that idiot from performing on his show tonight, I won't watch Jay again and yes, I've already made that comment to NBC.  It's there with countless other threats about West.  Let's see how much class Leno has.

Kanye has said and done a lot of really ignorant things. Pretty much everything he says or does makes you say w t f?

- really, really dumb

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#12 : September 14, 2009, 10:18:48 AM

Kanye West is a racist. Hes just pissed a cute young White girl won. Its so obvious.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 14, 2009, 10:18:54 AM

I just read where "He has previously made award show rants about Gretchen Wilson, Justice and Simian, as well as Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, but this was the worst." In other words, if you're white you don't deserve an award.

Who cares about Kanye West? Kid Cudi and Lupe Fiasco have surpassed him.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 14, 2009, 01:52:49 PM

That is really classless and he certainly should come out and apologize for his actions. Who does security at these things? He's obviously got a history of this behavior, so why weren't there preparations made in case he did it again? Or are all the executives at MTV scared of him? Was this guy drunk or high and that's why he does this because I'd hate to think he acts that way sober.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kanye West is a jerk....was booed at VMAs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools