Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kanye West is a jerk....was booed at VMAs « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#225 : September 22, 2009, 11:07:01 AM

I thought it was a train.

I guess it could be a train. the comments now have turned into like one dimensional like a train can only run on tracks.

The substance of the original post is all used up.  There's nothing more to say about idiot kanye.  We're all in agreement, he's a tool.  Now on to debates with differing opinions.  You don't have to read them, you know?  Or, you could always post something of substance to get the conversation headed in the direction you want it to go, rather than simply critisize from the cheap seats...

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#226 : September 22, 2009, 11:35:56 AM

I thought it was a train.

I guess it could be a train. the comments now have turned into like one dimensional like a train can only run on tracks.

Remember this.

"It's actually very sad how easily it could be to hijack a train in America. Theres very little to zero security onboard."

I'm sorry, Navy, I just couldn't resist. It's a personality flaw in me, I know.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#227 : September 22, 2009, 11:40:58 AM

Nah. If you wan't a thread talking about Metallica and Led Zep create one. doesn't fit the boundaries of the OP.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#228 : September 22, 2009, 12:26:50 PM

Nah. If you wan't a thread talking about Metallica and Led Zep create one. doesn't fit the boundaries of the OP.

and you are the "on topic" king of this board?

lighten up man...

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#229 : September 22, 2009, 12:41:06 PM

and you are the "on topic" king of this board?

lighten up man...
+1

Also, apparently the fact that kevebuc is intentionally redirecting the conversation to train security went completely over your head... ;D

Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kanye West is a jerk....was booed at VMAs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools