Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kanye West is a jerk....was booed at VMAs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 14, 2009, 09:59:42 PM

LOL she ain't 15 any more there dbuc...I believe she is 18 now...OBD

biffbeaumont

Starter

#31 : September 14, 2009, 10:15:32 PM

She's 19...for the record.....Kayne is 3  and here's a funny...Obama calls Kayne a "jackass"

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0909/did_obama_call_kanye_a_jackass.html

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 14, 2009, 10:19:12 PM

Kanye could use a quiet comeuppance - and thanks for the correction on the age guys. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 14, 2009, 10:52:15 PM

That chick is wierd!

Well for one shes not a chick....Pretty noticeable bulge in her pants during that performance.

I doubt it. People say the same thing about Megan Fox, Lindsay Lohan, and Ciera...that's they are really men because of some weird camera angle that shows a buldge in their crotch.

#34 : September 14, 2009, 10:55:13 PM

That chick is wierd!

Well for one shes not a chick....Pretty noticeable bulge in her pants during that performance.

I doubt it. People say the same thing about Megan Fox, Lindsay Lohan, and Ciera...that's they are really men because of some weird camera angle that shows a buldge in their crotch.

Java wants to play matchmaker for you...

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 15, 2009, 12:07:18 AM

Lady Ga Ga is a chick...she used to be a Debbie Gibson teeny bopper type but couldn't sell any records....so she "re-made" herself into "Lady Gaga". Personally, I think she's horrible. I guess that's what passes for music these days.

As for Kanye...what a d!ck. I'm sorry, that was the worst thing I've ever seen at an awards show. What class Beyonce showed by calling Taylor back up there when she won the VMA of the year. Beyonce is class all the way.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 15, 2009, 12:38:17 AM

LOL! Even Obama called Kanye a "jackass"

BP1

Pro Bowler

#37 : September 15, 2009, 12:44:03 AM

Can you imagine how humiliated that poor girl felt after West did that to her. I just read where "He has previously made award show rants about Gretchen Wilson, Justice and Simian, as well as Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, but this was the worst." In other words, if you're white you don't deserve an award. If Jay Leno doesn't bar that idiot from performing on his show tonight, I won't watch Jay again and yes, I've already made that comment to NBC. It's there with countless other threats about West. Let's see how much class Leno has.

Was he on Leno or not?

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#38 : September 15, 2009, 01:11:36 AM

Yes and he tried to apologize. Leno asked what his mom who died recently would say would she have been disappointed and Kanye just sat there visibly upset and said nothing.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 15, 2009, 03:17:31 AM

LOL! Even Obama called Kanye a "jackass"

She's 19...for the record.....Kayne is 3  and here's a funny...Obama calls Kayne a "jackass"

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 15, 2009, 04:04:50 AM

Let him try that crap with Trace Adkins or Toby Keith.  I bet he gets his azz handed to him.

That would be hilarious. 

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 15, 2009, 09:35:14 AM

Imo, it just shows how the other side can be racist too. He was just sticking up for his "Sista" and didn't care if "whitey" was up there or not.

He's already known to have said a few things against whites (before some you go jumping all over me for being racist for calling a black man racist).

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 15, 2009, 09:44:51 AM

Can you imagine how humiliated that poor girl felt after West did that to her.   I just read where "He has previously made award show rants about Gretchen Wilson, Justice and Simian, as well as Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, but this was the worst."  In other words, if you're white you don't deserve an award.

Wow, it took 9 whole replies before the "brother hates whitey" brilliance came out... the board's becoming kinder and gentler.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 15, 2009, 09:53:27 AM

He can be visibly upset and apologize all he wants, but will his behavior change? That's the big question.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 15, 2009, 10:22:05 AM

Can you imagine how humiliated that poor girl felt after West did that to her.   I just read where "He has previously made award show rants about Gretchen Wilson, Justice and Simian, as well as Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, but this was the worst."  In other words, if you're white you don't deserve an award.

Wow, it took 9 whole replies before the "brother hates whitey" brilliance came out... the board's becoming kinder and gentler.

The guy is clearly biased. 

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kanye West is a jerk....was booed at VMAs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools