Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just the facts ma'am « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 16, 2009, 12:44:11 AM

Doesn't matter WHAT the statsheet says. We lost.

When we can slap those yards on a team and NOT win there IS a problem that needs to be fixed. That is what these stats tell me.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 16, 2009, 07:59:49 AM

I love how everyone over-reacts to one game.(including me)

1.  The Secondary could get things together
2.  Antonio Bryant almost definetly will have nore Receiving yards than Clayton.
3.  There's no guarantee that our offense will be that effective every game.

Let's keep this in mind before we send Clayton to the probowl, want to run over Sabby Piscitelli with our car, and expect our offense to put up 20 a game.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 16, 2009, 08:04:52 AM

I think a lot of you guys loved you some Sabby for whatever odd reason you may have...but I think it had little to do with football...

Whatever are you inplying?

I think he's implying that Sabby is one of the few attractive guys on the team.   Girls love him.   My girlfriend says he's the only good looking guy on the team now that Gruden is gone.   It's only fair to the chicks that they have one good looking guy on the roster.   

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 16, 2009, 08:17:02 AM

I think a lot of you guys loved you some Sabby for whatever odd reason you may have...but I think it had little to do with football...

I think he's implying that Sabby is one of the few attractive guys on the team.   Girls love him.   My girlfriend says he's the only good looking guy on the team now that Gruden is gone.   It's only fair to the chicks that they have one good looking guy on the roster.   

People magazine named Ronde one of the "50 Most Beautiful People" in its annual list.

I doubt if we see Sabby in there soon.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 16, 2009, 08:20:03 AM

You mean the same magazine that named Gruden to that list?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 16, 2009, 08:22:43 AM

I'm worried about Sabby.  What the hell is he doing raising his shirt up for that guy in the red?   And isn't that guy in the red Krazybuc?   

buccaneerbruce76

Starter

#36 : September 16, 2009, 08:29:51 AM

That game came down to 3 plays unfortunately all of them scored...Happens but if we play like we did offensively against Buffalo and our special teams unit is in check Rah will get his first career win in Buffalo.

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 16, 2009, 11:01:37 AM

I think he's implying that Sabby is one of the few attractive guys on the team. Girls love him. My girlfriend says he's the only good looking guy on the team now that Gruden is gone. It's only fair to the chicks that they have one good looking guy on the roster.
That might be a part of it...there are other features.

I thought Sabby was white?  Oh yeah...he is all burnt like toast now...my bad...

Booker

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 16, 2009, 11:05:06 AM

I don't even want to know where Java found that

techstar25

Starter

#39 : September 16, 2009, 11:08:10 AM

I don't even want to know where Java found that
On his wife's facebook page.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my blog "Reheemisms", a compilation of his best quotes.

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 16, 2009, 11:15:13 AM

I'm worried about Sabby. What the hell is he doing raising his shirt up for that guy in the red? And isn't that guy in the red Krazybuc?

Java, You are too much !! Where do you come up with this stuff ??

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 16, 2009, 11:20:52 AM

Java, You are too much !! Where do you come up with this stuff ??

or better yet, why do you have stuff like this?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just the facts ma'am « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools