Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who did you support in the last few draft years? and how did they turn out? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#75 : September 18, 2009, 05:34:01 PM

Manny Lawson

A guy I really liked but to me has been woefully misused by SF as a 4-3 OLB for several years.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#76 : September 18, 2009, 06:18:51 PM

Gruden wanted alot of those players to, but he was over ruled.

doesn't he want every player he doesn't have?

Yea, that's exactly it. You're right. He was a no good devil. He did nothing for the franchise. Morris is the second coming of Bill Bellichick, blah blah blah

Dude, you've never read that from me.

-------------------------------------------------------

MBF

Hall of Famer

#77 : September 19, 2009, 02:00:46 PM

I remember someone on here suggesting we draft Justin Tuck, only to be lambasted with comments such as "he has no upside...".

Hate

Hall of Famer
#78 : February 07, 2011, 07:48:04 PM

The scary thing is even though we are all just a bunch of amatuers our drafts would have been better than Allen/Gruden.

thats fo sho!!

-------------------------------------------------------

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#79 : February 07, 2011, 10:15:45 PM

Manny Lawson

A guy I really liked but to me has been woefully misused by SF as a 4-3 OLB for several years.

He's going to be a FA IIRC.....would love to have him here.

The quest for .500 begins...
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who did you support in the last few draft years? and how did they turn out? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools