Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Becuase im the fantasy master, ill let you guys in on my roster for this week. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

: September 16, 2009, 08:44:57 PM

my main team:

QB : Aaron Rodgers

RB : Lendale White - Look for him to get +50 yards and 1 or 2 TD's.

RB: Leon Washington - Look for him to get +7 catches and 1 TD. Look for the Jets to use their biggest playmaker in a different way this week.  Just like Miami last year vs the pats, the jets will pull out something never seen on film.

WR : Randy Moss

WR: Larry Fitz

WR: Roy Williams

TE: Shaincoe

D/ST:  Bears - Even though they are missing urlacher, big ben gets sacks and turns the ball over a lot.

K: Longwell

NOT STARTING :

RB: Julius Jones - Look for the 49ers to shut down the running game of seattle.

RB: Caddilac Williams - The departure of Faine proves to be too much to overcome.  keep him on the bench for a few weeks until we know what is going on with the main cog in the o line.

Pats D - Look for the jets to pull something new out, so dont start the pats.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 16, 2009, 08:48:50 PM

jsut letting you guys know whats going on.

i was the 1st highest scorer on 3 of my leagues.  (one i had AP)  (2nd i had Eagles)  (3rd was a solid outing from everyone didnt have brees, eagles, or AP)

i was the 2nd highest scorer in my main league.  1st highest had Brees and Eagles D.  (i have scrub RB's to everyone else, but they cant see talent like i do)(ex. Julius jones and Caddy for week 1)

im putting myself out there, but after this week, lets see how things turn out.  see if im right

Booker

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 16, 2009, 09:49:45 PM

If you are starting Washington and White. There is no master any where.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 16, 2009, 09:52:24 PM

::)

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 16, 2009, 11:20:06 PM

If you are starting Washington and White. There is no master any where.

stand by your words bro

Booker

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 16, 2009, 11:27:14 PM

What? Leon Washington and White are not starters.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 16, 2009, 11:35:56 PM

whats your team looking like?  cause my team is good as f*ck

Booker

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 16, 2009, 11:40:47 PM

My team? Hasselbeck, moss, Andre, Grant, Caddy, Fred Jackson, Pierre Thomas, Royal, Mason, Bryant, Shockey and Davis and Minny D. I'll take mine.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 17, 2009, 12:07:50 AM

i have better qb, wrs, and you can easily argue my rb's are better.  TE is about even.  and defense, u have quality i have quanity.  head to head though, my team would beat you very easily, weekly.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 17, 2009, 12:20:50 AM

Lol what? Rodgers is better than Hasselbeck. Moss and Andre is equal to Moss and Fitz. Williams is about even with Mason. Your Rbs don't even compare. Grant>White. Thomas>Washington. Caddy is equal. Jackson is even with Jones. I also have Bradshaw who is even with Washington. So your RBs aren't even close. Also Shockey is better than Shiancoe and Minny is better than Chicago

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 17, 2009, 01:45:24 AM

rodgers owns hasslebeck.

moss and andre < moss and fitz.

Williams is on another level, untouchable from mason.

Who did better last year?  grant or white?  Grant is garbage.

Pierre thomas isnt even playing and lost his job to mike bell almost.  i would take leon over pierre.

my caddy > your caddy.

Fred jackson is garb.  Julius jones is a pure # 1 back for seattle.  he got me 21 points last game, and when hasslebeck is healthy he averages 19 points per game.

bradshaw is good, way better then mendenhall.

shockey just caught his first td pass in 2 years.

and you have minny D, which is better then my 3 (pats bears chargers)  but chargers go vs weak divison along with bears going against detroit 2 times this year.  and the pats im looking for a rebound.  minny has a hard divison to play in, which devalues their D.  and bears have hester.  chargers have sproles.  is minny using harvin on kickoffs?

bro we will see who wins and who loses this year in fantasy.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 17, 2009, 12:03:21 PM

i got my popcorn ready!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Booker

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 17, 2009, 12:10:42 PM

Nothing to get ready. Starting White who had 8 carries and Washington who is a returner and is second to Thomas Jones is not a good fantasy master. Keep believeing Roy will score all those points. With out his 66 yard TD he had 2 catches for 20 yards. He had 3 total, not a good sign

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 17, 2009, 01:28:43 PM

I easily have the best fantasy team

QB-Tom Brady
QB-Drew Brees
QB-Shaun Hill
RB-Clinton Portis
RB-Thomas Jones
RB-Jamal Lewis
RB-Ronnie Brown
WR-Vincent Jackson
WR-Mark Clayton
WR-Devin Hester (only decent WR for Cutler)
WR-Hakeem Nicks (will come on strong mid-season)
WR-Lee Evans (T.O is already running his mouth, Evans will continue being Edwards number 1 target)
TE-Vernon Davis (had a huge camp and is finally turning things around, he's going to have a breakout year)
TE-Anthony Fassono (Chad Pennington's arm is nearly gone and he did great last season and the dolphins are weak at TE this year with injuries)
K-Neil Rackers (I see the Cardinals kicking a lot of field goals this year.)
D/ST-Baltimore Ravens
D/ST-Dallas Cowboys

I beat both of you  :)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#14 : September 17, 2009, 02:12:01 PM

Not if you only start 1 QB
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Becuase im the fantasy master, ill let you guys in on my roster for this week. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools