Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Section 302 or 305? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

stogie8

Practice Squad
: September 17, 2009, 06:54:46 PM

I need some advice.  I am thinking of buying season tickets for the rest of this year and am considering either section 302 or 305.  Which section is a better place to watch the game from?

Thanks,
Bob

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : September 17, 2009, 07:01:01 PM

Had a 302 (second row) seat at the Texans game and 305 (row R) at the Cowboys game.  To tell the truth, not a big difference., but I guess, 305 is better.  No big difference, imo. I liked both, really.  Next game I have a more expensive endzone seat and don't think I'll see the field as well.  I have access to seats at $65 up there (305) through the military, but probably won't attend anymore until the NYJ game. Had a bad experience w/ Cowboy fans (too many of them, and they were very obnoxious - got to learn to ignore them while watching the game)........

#2 : September 17, 2009, 07:41:44 PM

Stogie, you would A LOT of money at each game, for each ticket if you bought them on StubHub.  stubHub is one of the Bucs sponsors, and is perfectly safe and guarenteed.  This not only gives you the flexability of sitting anywhere you want at each game, and trying different seats.  But you arent locked into any contract and you dont have to pay hundreds of dollars in a seat deposit!   I checked ticket prices on Stubhub and saw the following tickets:

Bucs vs Giants   $65 each for Sec 302, $80 for Sec 305

Bucs vs Carolina   $43 for Sec 327, $62 for 302, $90 for 305

Bucs vs Green Bay  $62 in other sections, $83 for 302, $80 for 305

Bucs vs New Orleans  $50 each in other sections, $65 for 302,   $57 for 305,

Bucs  vs  NY Jets   $50 EACH for Section 305, $66 for 302,  $84 for 305

Bucs vs Atlanta    $40 for EACh ticket in other section, $65  for 302,  $60 for 305

#3 : September 17, 2009, 07:46:46 PM

the money youd save would pay for your parking and beer at every game!!!   how can you argue with "free" beer?  plus, youd keep a few hundred dollars in seat deposits they make you pay. 

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : September 17, 2009, 07:51:18 PM

agree - use stubhub for Rays games.......of course, ticket prices will increase/decrease w/ the Buc's record.  Also find that Stubhub charges a lot of additional "handling" fees - so you think you're getting a decent price, but when all is said/done, you're paying full price.

#5 : September 17, 2009, 07:55:27 PM

the SELLER pays ALL of the Stubhub fees.  Many of the tickets have e-delivery, so there's no shipping.  there's also NO Sales tax.  and the seats tend to be better,  ie on the aisle becuase season ticket holders have the better seats already.   there's really NO reason to buy them from the bucs at full value + deposits.  there really isnt. 

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#6 : September 17, 2009, 08:07:07 PM

It depends on the row.  I have seen quite a few games from section 305 row M and have enjoyed them.  It's a pretty good view from most seats in the stadium so I would suggest the cheaper unless it is a high letter and 305 is a low one.

[Add witty one liner here]

stogie8

Practice Squad
#7 : September 17, 2009, 08:59:11 PM

Thanks for all the input thus far guys!  I don't want this thread to turn into an economic debate over whether or not season tics are worth the money.  I am really interested in the viewing experience from either section 302 or 305.  I am leaning toward 305 right now.

Thanks and please keep the comments coming!

wildyungbucz

Rookie

#8 : September 17, 2009, 09:12:28 PM

Bro, season tickets for which year?  Oh my God!  Sundays game was all Cowboys fans in that section.  It totally sucked so bad dude.  I ended up taking my Caddy jersey off at the end of the 3rd quarter because I was getting yelled at in every direction by Cowboy fan.  They are so intimidating and not a single Buc fan had my back like they promised.  It's just not worth it bro. 

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 17, 2009, 09:24:17 PM

Bro, season tickets for which year? Oh my God! Sundays game was all Cowboys fans in that section. It totally sucked so bad dude. I ended up taking my Caddy jersey off at the end of the 3rd quarter because I was getting yelled at in every direction by Cowboy fan. They are so intimidating and not a single Buc fan had my back like they promised. It's just not worth it bro.

#10 : September 17, 2009, 09:26:47 PM

good point about the opposing team's fans.  The sections that have open seats are being bought up by opposing teams.   You can bet that entire section will be Giants fans, etc.  if I could do it all over again, Id try different seats and find a section I like before committing to a certain seat.... especially when those other seats cost a fraction of the face value.  StubHub is the way to go man, there's absolutely no reason to pay a seat deposit

stogie8

Practice Squad
#11 : September 17, 2009, 10:01:29 PM

good point about the opposing team's fans.  The sections that have open seats are being bought up by opposing teams.   You can bet that entire section will be Giants fans, etc.  if I could do it all over again, Id try different seats and find a section I like before committing to a certain seat.... especially when those other seats cost a fraction of the face value.  StubHub is the way to go man, there's absolutely no reason to pay a seat deposit

Thanks guys!  I hadn't considered that these tics were possibly in enemy territory.  Pretty sad to have that crap at our home stadium.

#12 : September 17, 2009, 10:16:01 PM

i noticed a lot of the opposing fans were in large groups on the third level, and in the corner by the pirate ship. 

playitagain

Rookie

#13 : September 17, 2009, 10:17:37 PM

i noticed a lot of the opposing fans were in large groups on the third level, and in the corner by the pirate ship.

I noticed a lot of Bucs fans with their back to the game on the party deck. 

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#14 : September 17, 2009, 10:21:32 PM

I can't wait till January 3rd. How tough will it be to get a ticket?

Matt Ryan for President
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Section 302 or 305? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools