Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its a 2 horse race. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#30 : September 17, 2009, 08:18:52 PM

One thing for sure, the BUcs have a Superbowl. The Falcons...not so much.
Its a new day. If you want t pound your chest about the early 2000's thats cool, but face it this years squad is sorry.

Seriously your living on pure potential!!! Past or no past I will take 1 SB from 2002 vs. NO SB EVER and living on hopes that we can finally beat a wild card team to advance!!!

Good luck buddy you will need it!!!!

playitagain

Rookie

#31 : September 17, 2009, 08:19:57 PM

We will rape the Falcons this year!!!!!

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 17, 2009, 08:20:03 PM

I think its a 2 team race between the Saints and Panthers.

Not even trying to get under your skin either.  The Falcons aren't a bad team, but you guys will win about 7-8 games. Also Dont write off the Panthers b/c of one bad game...

The Bucs have a brutal schedule.(We get the Packers and Seahawks who are probably the best teams in the divisions we play)  Plus we simply aren't that good, so dont know why you'd come to a Bucs board.  haha i remember the days when falcons fans would talk smack when the Bucs were good in the early 2000s...and even a few years ago...but now..come on man

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 17, 2009, 08:22:01 PM

If it's a two horse race won't the Colts or the Bronco's win it?

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 17, 2009, 08:22:28 PM

Its a new day. If you want t pound your chest about the early 2000's thats cool, but face it this years squad is sorry.

What the !@$% IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT ATLANTA?! YOUR OVERWEIGHT FAT RUNNINGBACK? YOUR SQUIRREL WR? YOUR OVERRATED QB? WHAT ABOUT YOUR SWISS CHEESE SECONDARY? OR YOUR WANNABE GIANTS OL?

You seriously think Atlanta scares me? Im more scared of the Turnover machine Delhomo then that Overrated Atlanta team. You guys blow serious male gentalia

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#35 : September 17, 2009, 08:23:13 PM

Seriously your living on pure potential!!! Past or no past I will take 1 SB from 2002 vs. NO SB EVER and living on hopes that we can finally beat a wild card team to advance!!!

Good luck buddy you will need it!!!!
Your just mad because we are the better team in the present and in the future. I guess you can't forget your past, but it should not be all you have. Buddy

Matt Ryan for President

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#36 : September 17, 2009, 08:24:11 PM

If it's a two horse race won't the Colts or the Bronco's win it?
You got me on that one.

Matt Ryan for President

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 17, 2009, 08:24:57 PM

Yeah...trading a second round pick for a TE thats going to be there for maybe 2 years tops was a great decision.

playitagain

Rookie

#38 : September 17, 2009, 08:25:29 PM

What the !@$% IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT ATLANTA?! YOUR OVERWEIGHT FAT RUNNINGBACK? YOUR SQUIRREL WR? YOUR OVERRATED QB? WHAT ABOUT YOUR SWISS CHEESE SECONDARY? OR YOUR WANNABE GIANTS OL?

You seriously think Atlanta scares me? Im more scared of the Turnover machine Delhomo then that Overrated Atlanta team. You guys blow serious male gentalia

Why is every guy in the military such a hot head?  Take it easy man.  Buc fan is a pacifist.  

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#39 : September 17, 2009, 08:33:10 PM

Thats funny because I thought the Bucs secondary looked more like swiss cheese in week one. Also, that fat running back will be trucking Barrett Ruud on the field. No comment on the receivers, you paid $9 million to Antonio Bryant. He has been really reliable in the past.

Matt Ryan for President

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 17, 2009, 08:35:28 PM

Such a high powered offense you got there in Atlanta! A Whopping 19 points!

How does it feel that Byron Leftwich did better then your prodigy QB? Or how does it feel that our RBs and TE are Lightyears better? You got a better DL and thats it. The rest of your Defense sucks balls.

And I will take my Superbowl trophy. I still wear my Superbowl Tshirt....

Do you? Oh wait...YOU CANT!

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#41 : September 17, 2009, 08:38:32 PM

Did I miss something. We are 1-0. Remind me again what your record is? I wish I could go back to 1982 Uncle Rico.

Matt Ryan for President

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 17, 2009, 08:40:42 PM

Did I miss something. We are 1-0. Remind me again what your record is? I wish I could go back to 1982 Uncle Rico.
Wow...a 1 game troll.

You are really special.

Falcon4Life

Rookie

#43 : September 17, 2009, 08:41:52 PM

Wow...a 1 game troll.

You are really special.
That what my mom tells me.

Matt Ryan for President

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 17, 2009, 08:42:56 PM

WELL HELL! LETS END THE SEASON NOW!!! THE FALCONS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS EVERYONE!! THEY WON THEIR FIRST GAME!!! THEY ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!

Just shut up troll. Go back to your cesspool dirty city and stay there.  Lets have this discussion on how great your team is after halfway point not after the first game. You sound like a bunch of Redskins fans. Win a game, they are going to the Superbowl!!!

Idiot.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its a 2 horse race. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools