Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its a 2 horse race. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

#75 : September 18, 2009, 07:40:56 AM

Falcon4Life is the reigning poster child for birth control.  The swimmers should have chosen the route that took them past the larynx.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#76 : September 18, 2009, 09:28:46 AM

This aggression will not stand.

I can't let it stand... man.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Hit-55

Starter

#77 : September 18, 2009, 04:57:14 PM

I believe the ring says Tampa Bay Buccaneers not Gruden's Bucs on it. I believe the D had more to do with it than, Gruden's O.

That was with Gruden. He's gone so this team has no connection to that ring anymore.

Fire the cannons!!!

Stratobuc

Starter
#78 : September 18, 2009, 05:08:57 PM

Looks like the Saints and Falcons will be top dogs in the NFC South. Of course my Falcons will prevail. Hopefully your sorry team can beat them once or twice for us. See you in the playoffs. Sorry, I meant see you in the draft. We will be picking back to back. Us with #32 and you with #33. Ryan to Gonzalez for another touchdown. Will the cannon go off after that happens in Tampa.

Don't worry, as usual the Bucs will drop one good ass-kicking on you this year just like every other, and hopefully dampen your little playoff plans. 43 years of non back to back winning seasons? Good Lord - that's a LOT of stinking!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#79 : September 18, 2009, 06:11:19 PM

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its a 2 horse race. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools