Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Canes lookin good ! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 18, 2009, 10:59:59 AM

Jeesh.  Sorry I posted college here.  I am going right now to ninth circle of hell.  Bye

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 18, 2009, 12:42:00 PM

its surpriseing how tired the GA Tech team is. I sounds like the heat is getting to them.

You have very poor grammar. �You also need to work on your spelling. �Is the word surprising really that difficult? �Honestly, it makes reading your posts unreadable. �Serious. �

So then don't read her posts, playlamer troll account #3. Oh and don't cast stones you waste of flesh. "Honestly, it makes reading your posts unreadable" That's cute....had you said unbearable it would make sense. The way you posted does not.

The Bucs are unbearable.  She is unreadable.  You are likely unemployed.   

Serious?

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#17 : September 18, 2009, 01:59:55 PM

I am just happy to see them play so well. I don't care what you say both teams they faced were ranked. It is too bad that people have to try to water down good wins with s**t talking. If you are not a Canes fan the just keep on walking Keeponbuc.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Canes lookin good ! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools